Marianne Theodorsen in a Prada leather bomber jacket in magenta. Available at MYTHERESA
* Prada’s pink bomber jacket is made from buttery lamb leather that will soften over time. A relaxed design with ribbed-knit trims, it comes with a signature zipped pouch attached to one sleeve.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Still a classic…
Pernille Teisbaek is wearing a sold out The Attico bomber jacket.
* Look to The Attico for striking outerwear, as exhibited by this black bomber jacket. Made from butter-soft nappa leather to an oversized fit with dropped shoulder seams, it’s framed with ribbed-knit trims – hallmarks of the classic style. Sweep yours over the label’s tie-dye separates.
+ get her Saint Laurent Le 5 a 7 leather shoulder bag in black.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Erika Boldrin is also wearing a bomber jacket this fall.
+ get her New Balance 550 at FARFETCH (in white/green)
(Photo via @erika_boldrin)
Thira Valdimars in the ROTATE Rosa croc-effect cropped bomber jackect, available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* Embrace fashion’s most fun side with ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN’s black Rosa bomber jacket. It’s lightly padded and quilted, made from shiny croc-effect faux leather, and finished with soft stretch trims.
* ROTATE Birger Christensen’s collections evoke the maximalist styles of the ’80s. Rich in texture, this ‘Rosa’ bomber jacket is cut from glossed croc-effect vegan leather. Team yours with equal glossy pants and pumps for nights out.
(Photo via @thora_valdimars)
LAIA’S PICK: Balenciaga X NASA Space Bomber Jacket in black.
* The Balenciaga x NASA Space Bomber jacket taps into Demna Gvasalia’s current fascination with space travel. Made from black technical jersey, it has numerous embroidered appliqués, and has a zipped front and side flap pockets.