Lucy Williams is wearing an Andersson Bell striped knitted sweater in camel, available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* The vibrant magenta and chartreuse stripes on Andersson Bell’s sweater are unmissable and will instantly elevate your trusty jeans and sneakers. Knitted with touches of fuzzy wool and alpaca, it has a relaxed fit enhanced by dropped shoulders and ribbed trims.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
The best kind of knits…
Marta Cygan is wearing an Acne Studios oversized distressed argyle knitted sweater available at NET-A-PORTER
* Acne Studios’ oversized sweater takes styles worn by golfers and subverts them through a grunge-inspired lens. It’s spun with mohair, wool and alpaca in an argyle pattern – the fluffy fibers really make the diamonds stand out. Wear it untucked to show off the distressed hem.
(Photo via @lifeofboheme)
Danielle Bernstein in Totème.
* Cable knit sweater cut from a soft 100% cashmere fabric. It has a round neck, wide sleeves, our signature twisted seams along the sides, a ribbed hem, and a slightly oversized fit. Wear on weekends at the country house with the matching scarf and trousers.
+ my pick: Totême Brown Biella alpaca-blend sweater available at NET-A-PORTER
(Photo via @weworewhat)
Darja Barannik is wearing the Anine Bing Olivia oversized ribbed cashmere turtleneck sweater, now sold ou. Similar to her: Anine Bing oversized mock-neck jumper available at FARFETCH and ANINEBING.COM
* With its oversized, cocoon shape and funnel turtle neck, this timeless knit offers a cozy and sophisticated layer to add
to your seasonal wardrobe.
(Photo via @darjabarannik)
Chloé Harrouche is wearing the Loulou Studio Parata ribbed wool and cashmere turtleneck sweater available at NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* This chunky ‘Parata’ sweater from LOULOU STUDIO is knitted from a soft, warm blend of wool and cashmere in a rich brown hue. It has a relaxed silhouette, complete with a cozy turtleneck and layered shoulders. Style yours with tonal colors.
(Photo via @louloudeasaison)
Mr Mittens’ cosy cream Maxi Cable sweater is named after the cable-knit construction that’s rendered in blown-up proportions, which brings a contemporary feel to the staple silhouette. It’s made in Peru from wool to a relaxed fit accentuated by raglan sleeves and wide-ribbed edges on the round neck, cuffs and hem. (Photo via @fakander)