Jessie Bush in Totême. Her leather-trimmed shearling jacket is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Just like a warm hug, Totême’s shearling jacket is soft and comforting. It’s tailored in a boxy silhouette and trimmed with contrasting black leather. Wear it layered over a fine turtleneck sweater.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
As seen on the streets..
Mirjam Flatau in WARDROBE.NYC and Raey. Similar to her white coat, available at MATCHESFASHION
* Raey’s white coat is shaped to an oversized silhouette accentuated by exaggerated dropped shoulders, large notch lapels and side patch pockets. It’s made in Italy from soft brushed wool with an open front and unlined interior.
(Photo via @mija_mija)
Disco Forest’s Sabine is wearing a wool-blend blazer from The Frankie Shop. Her sweatpants are also Frankie Shop and her Max Mara envelope clutch bag is available at MYTHERESA
* Bring that cozy Max Mara feel to your accessory edit with this teddy clutch. Made from a fine blend of camel hair and silk, it’s shaped for an envelope silhouette that’ll play host to your dearest small essentials.
+ get her Totême cap, also at MYTHERESA
* Top off your weekend looks with this khaki baseball cap from Totême. Made from cotton-blend twill with a topstitched bill, it features the label’s modernist metal logo plaque affixed to the front corner.
(Photo via @disco_forest)
Annemiek Kessels in Weekend & Beyond and Agreeg. Her Saint Laurent Le Loafer loafers in black leather are available at MYTHERESA
* Add a touch of androgyny to your looks with Saint Laurent’s black loafers. Fashioned with round toes, leather insoles and low heels, they’re designed with comfort and style in mind. They will pair effortlessly with everything from skinny jeans to shift dresses.
(Photo via @modedamour)