Blazers and statement scarves. Here. Chloé Allain and the Frankie Shop Bea blazer in charcoal. Available at MYTHERESA, LUISAVIAROMA, MATCHESFASHION * With the Bea blazer, Frankie Shop offers a contemporary take on tailoring. Designed for an ultra-oversized fit, this single-breasted style features classic details such as peak lapels, buttoned cuffs, and flap pockets.
+ my pick: ARKET wool blend scarf
* Chunky woven scarf made from a blend of responsible wool (cert. CU 847862RAF-01.2021) and recycled polyester. Featuring yarn-dyed checks and fringes. Dimensions: 180 cm x 35 cm.
(Photo via @closertoyou)
All of them come with my favorite influencers seal of approval…
Knits over knits. Here. Annabel Rosendahl wearing a Totême cable-knit cashmere dress, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Knitted from pure cashmere, Totême’s cable-knit dress is so snug you’ll want to live it in all winter long. Thanks to its smart and comfortable fit, it’ll slot seamlessly into both your work and weekend wardrobe. Style yours with leather boots and a blazer for meetings or sneakers on casual days.
+ Totême cable knit sweater
* A cable-knit sweater always stands the test of time as a stylish staple, and we’re trusting in Totême for ours. Expertly knit from pure, luxurious, black cashmere, this design is oversized with dropped shoulders.
+ Miu Miu boots of the moment
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)!
Marianne Smyth in a Raey shearling coat. Available at MATCHESFASHION
* Raey’s elevated minimalism permeates this black longline coat, which is shaped from soft textured shearling. It’s made in the UK to a relaxed silhouette with large notched lapels and fastens with a wrap-around belted waist.
+ Acne Studios scarf, similar available at MR.PORTER
(Photo via @smythsisters)
Alva Sperle’s Acne Studios fringe wool scarf oversized is available at MYTHERESA
* This classic scarf from Acne Studios will be a staple for the seasons to come. It’s woven from pure wool in light grey and finished with fringed edges.
(Photo via @alvasperle)