Lucy Alston in Raey. Similar to her jeans: – Raey’s ivory 31″ Dad jeans are the newer, longer version of the label’s Dad jeans, cut from organic-cotton denim to a boyfriend fit with a low-rise waist and straight legs.
or these White Drop organic-cotton low-rise baggy jeans, also available at MATCHESFASHION.COM
* Raey’s white Drop jeans are crafted from Global Organic Textile Standard-certified cotton to a slouchy, low-rise fit characteristic of the label’s understated vision.
– or White Gait organic-cotton super wide-leg jeans, also available at MATCHESFASHION.COM
* Raey’s white Gait jeans are shaped to a relaxed wide-leg silhouette with a low-rise waist, buttoned front and raw-edged hem.
(Photo via @lucyalston_)
Alice Wang in a pair of Closed high-rise straight-leg ecru jeans (previously worn by Stephanie Broek), available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @itsalicewang)
Belle from @honeybelleworld in ARKET white jeans. Similar to hers: CLOUD is cut in a non-stretch denim and features a low rise waist, relaxed fit and loose legs. Zip fly.
Anouk Yve is wearing teh Tove Sade high-rise tapered jeans in white. Now on sale at NET-A-PORTER
* Everything that TOVE put on the runway for its Fall ’23 collection was so wearable – these ‘Sade’ jeans, for example, were styled with a fitted blazer and turtleneck. They’re cut from white denim with a high-rise waist and loose legs that fall to tapered cuffs.
(Photo via @anoukyve)
MY PICK: COS Arch jeans in white.
* A COS signature style, the Arch jeans are crafted from non-stretch recycled-cotton denim and taper down the legs. They’re designed with ankle-length hems – perfect for highlighting your boots or loafers. The classic white wash will work equally well with winter and summer outfits.