Nuria Val in a Mango Paillettes short jumpsuit available at MANGO.COM
* Sequin fabric. Short design. Turtleneck. Long sleeve. Inner lining. Zip fastening on the back section. This garment is also available in Kids Girl collection. Party and events collection.
(Photo via @freckelsnur)
Comfort is key…?
Lucy Williams is wearing Sézane trousers, Lvir shirt and Alaïa Le Coeur bag.
* Alaïa’s shoulder bag is shaped to depict a heart, making it the perfect choice for date nights or gifting to a loved one. Crafted in Italy from smooth black leather, it has a compact interior sized to fit evening essentials and rests on an adjustable strap.
Similar to her shirt, available at NET-A-PORTER
* LVIR’s clothes are designed to work for the office and everywhere in between. Cut for a slim fit, this shirt is made from lightweight TENCEL™-blend with a subtle sheen and has a slightly nipped-in waist that enhances your shape. Wear it with denim and tailoring alike.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Grece Ghanem in Leslie Amon. Her dress is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Leslie Amon’s ‘Laurie’ style is the ultimate party dress. Cut from crystal-embellished stretch-jersey, it’s trimmed with feathers along the hem that shimmy as you move around the dancefloor. Elevate the mini length with heels.
(Photo via @greceghanem)
Marianne Theodorsen in a New Arrivals sequin dress. You can shop the brand at MODAOPERANDI
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Pernille Teisbaek in Loewe. Her bow metallic sandals are available at MATCHESFASHION
* A standout accessory from the house’s AW22 runway, LOEWE’s silver sandals feature voluminous bows of leather that evokes the texture of sheet metal.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Jeanette Madsen in ROTATE and Neous. Her embellished minidress is available at MYTHERESA
* Featuring a crystal-embellished floral-style upper, this minidress from Rotate Birger Christensen is made from a satin fabric and has a zipped back.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)