Isabelle Hartmann in Prada logo-plaque chunky loafers. Available at FARFETCH
* Crafted from smooth brushed leather, these almond toe loafers from Prada are simply detailed with the brand’s signature enamel triangle logo plaque. Showcasing the label’s expert Italian craftsmanship, they sit atop a comfortable rubber outsole.
(Photo via @isabellehartmann)
Estelle Chemouny in Gucci. Get the classic Jordaan leather loafers at GUCCI.COM + also available at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* The Gucci Jordaan is our new Horsebit loafer with a slimmer shape and Horsebit. Black leather. Horsebit detail. Slim shape. Leather sole. Flat. 10mm heel. Made in Italy.
* Expertly crafted from ever-luxe black leather, Gucci’s loafers are a sophisticated alternative to the classic ballerinas. Finished with the brand’s iconic horsebit detailing on the upper, they’ll add a preppy polish to dresses and denim alike.
LAIA’S PICK: Ganni Crystal-embellished leather loafers, available at MYTHERESA
* GANNI subverts a sophisticated footwear favorite, crafting these loafers with severely squared heels. The yellow and dark brown leather pair is completed with signature flower-shaped crystal brooches on the straps.
LAIA’S PICK: Valentino Garavani VLogo Signature buckle-fastening loafers, available at FARFETCH
LAIA’S PICK: Prada logo-plaque ridged-sole loafers, available at FARFETCH
* Prada juxtaposes sleek finishes with a bold silhouette on these loafers; both of which are signature to the brand. This is showcased in the use of polished leather alongside a bulky ridged rubber sole.