Tiffany Hsu is wearing a Bottega Veneta trench-inspired jumpsuit in dark sand, also available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* Get in on the utility trend of the season with the brand of the season, Bottega Veneta, and its sharply styled jumpsuit. Made from twill-weave tricotine, the design borrows from trench-coat styling with a belted waist, epaulets, gun flaps and an exaggerated collar.
* It’s no surprise Daniel Lee scooped three prizes at the Fashion Awards 2019 – «his mastery of color, fabric, shape and silhouette has enthralled the industry,» reads PorterEdit. Inspired by traditional trench coats, Bottega Veneta’s jumpsuit is expertly cut from dark-sand drill with a relaxed silhouette that’s cinched with a waist belt. Wear yours with the label’s cult square-toe mules.
The utility trend is still going strong this fall….
Emili Sindlev is wearing the Frankie Shop Linda Cargo Jumpsuit in khaki, also available at NET-A-PORTER
* There’s a reason our buyers are obsessing over utility jumpsuits this season – they’re a great one-and-done approach to dressing and work for so many occasions. Frankie Shop’s ‘Linda’ style is cut from tan twill blended with a good amount of soft cotton and has pleated legs and cool cargo pockets. Style it with boots or lace-up sandals.
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop trench jumpsuit with padded shoulder, available at FARFETCH, MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* In a rush to head to work? Time is of the essence and this all-in-one belted trench jumpsuit from Frankie Shop will have you dressed from head to toe within seconds. So you’ll still have time to get to work before your boss arrives.
* Frankie Shop gives the trench new definition by reworking it in jumpsuit format. Strong shoulders with epaulets, notched lapels, a gun flap and a double-breasted bodice make the inspiration behind this design clear, while a tie-belted waist allows it to be cinched to the most flattering fit. Wear yours into the evening with vertiginous sandals.
* Frankie Shop’s jumpsuit is designed with the distinctive utilitarian details of a trench coat. Made from light-brown gabardine, it has a double-breasted front and padded shoulders adorned with classic epaulettes. Tuck the cuffs into ankle boots or lace-up sandals for the coolest take.