Tiffany Hsu in Self-Portrait. Her green ribbed-knit crop top is available at MYTHERESA
* This crop top from Self-Portrait is the perfect starting point for modern evening looks. Made from a ribbed knit with space-dyed green and black yarns, it has a cross-over bodice that frames the figure. Wear yours with the matching skirt and equally alluring heels.
+ the matching ribbed-knit midi skirt is available at MYTHERESA
* This Self-Portrait skirt is one of great dimension – it’s made from green and black space-dyed yarns in a ribbed-knit construction. Fitting close to the body, from the high-rise waist through the midi-length hem, it can be worn buttoned or unbuttoned depending on your personal preference for skin on show. We like it best with the coordinating crop top.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Leonie Hanne is wearing the same set in Navy. Her Self-Portrait cropped mouline ribbed-knit top is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Self-Portrait’s top is made from mouline ribbed-knit that feels both comfortable and supportive. Intended for a close fit, it has a cropped hem and a wrap-effect front that forms a pretty sweetheart neckline. Style yours with high-rise denim or the matching skirt.
+ the matching button-embellished mouline ribbed-knit skirt is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Self-Portrait’s skirt is dotted with buttons down one side – leave a few unfastened to create a thigh-high split. It’s made from mouline ribbed-knit that sculpts your figure and hits below the knee. Wear yours with the matching cropped top and white accessories.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
LAIA’S PICK: Reformation Cort short set in organic cotton. Available at reformation.com and NET-A-PORTER
* Together, but not really. The Cort has a slightly oversized top with a boatneck and dolman sleeves so it’s extra roomy. It has slim fitting shorts with an elastic drawstring waist you can adjust to make it more comfortable.
* Ideal for days spent relaxing at home, Reformation’s ‘Cort’ set is rib-knitted from cotton that’s organically grown, meaning it’s produced using fewer chemicals. Designed with comfort in mind, the sweater has a boat neckline, while the shorts are topped with a drawstring waistband.