. Lisa Ing in the Dries Van Noten Voltaire denim puffer jacket, available ON SALE at MYTHERESA + corduroy panst and YSL patent-leather loafers (available at NET-A-PORTER and VESTIAIRECOLLECTIVE)
* Your outerwear edit deserves pieces like the Voltaire denim jacket from Dries Van Noten. Made from cotton denim, the puffer style features hook fastening and comes in a slightly oversized silhouette.
(Photo via @lisaingmarinelli)
A vintage-inspired classic item…
Debora Rosa is wearing Arket corduroy trousers. Similar to hers: flared corduroy trousers
* Corduroy trousers made of cotton. A high-waist style with flared legs detailed with press creases. Two slanted pockets at front and two double welt pockets at the back. A pre-constructed waistband enables easy alterations.
(Photo via @deborabrosa)
Emili Sindlev is wearing corduroy trousers + Sézane’s Marc coat in pink + Hermès Birkin bag.
+ my favorite corduroy pants this season: THE ROW Eglitta pants available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* A deep affection for refined and timeless fashion influences The Row’s dedication to craftsmanship and quality. Made from brown corduroy, the Eglitta jeans are a mid-rise style with wide legs.
* The Row’s ‘Eglitta’ pants are as comfortable as they are versatile. Made from cotton-blend corduroy, they have an effortless straight-leg silhouette topped with a high-rise waist. Wear yours with a cropped top or sweater.
+ The Row Rufos pleated cotton-blend corduroy trousers, available at MATCHESFASHION
* Channel The Row’s muted elegance with these camel Rufos trousers, tailored from garment-dyed cotton-blend corduroy to a relaxed leg with deft double pleats.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Relaxed-fit trousers in soft corduroy with pleats at the top. High waist with covered elastication at the back, a zip fly and button, diagonal side pockets and wide, straight legs.