Leonie Hanne is wearing a Chanel cotton turquoise and fuchsia hat available at CHANEL.COM
+ the ROTATE Mimi sweatpants, available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* Meet ROTATE Sunday 2, our second collection of loungewear. The collection is our most responsible yet – such as these white Mimi sweatpants made from 100% Organic Cotton. They have a classic sweatpants silhouette with long legs, an elasticated waist, and our new ROTATE Sunday logo printed on the side.
* This is a memo for all loungewear lovers: the white Mimi sweatpants from ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN are you new favorite pair. They have a few key features that make them a must-have, which include their organic cotton jersey fabric, and their long legs that bunch coolly below the ankles. Style with the matching Viola hoodie.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
All on them are already on my wish list…
Danielle Bernstein in the Frankie Shop Poppy Long Suit Vest.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
Vanessa Hong is wearing the Loulou Studio button-up linen waistcoat. Available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @vanessahong)
Sabine of @disco_forest is wearing the The Row Ginza sandals in black, available at MYTHERESA
* The Row returns to the early aughties as its source of inspiration for the Ginza platform sandal, a minimalist thong silhouette. Made in Italy from black calf leather with contrast top-stitching around the sole, it’s a retro-meets-modern design that belongs in every well-curated wardrobe.
(Photo via @disco_forest)
Deborah Reyner is wearing Gia Couture slip-on flip flops available ON SALE at FARFETCH
(Photo via @thedailydeb)
Tina Lundin in the Jacquemus Le Bob Artichaut brim bucket bag in black. Available in yellow at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
Ellie of @slipintostyle is wearing the Cult Gaia Nan top available at NET-A-PORTER
* Cult Gaia’s pieces always have such cool, unexpected details – this ‘Nan’ top is cutout at the sides and turns to an open back framed by slim, adjustable straps. It’s knitted from soft cotton-blend in a fitted silhouette and has a cropped, ribbed hem that perfectly complements high-rise bottoms.
+ Coperni Flou Mécanique embossed hammered-satin skirt in Mint available at NET-A-PORTER
* Coperni’s ‘Flou Mécanique’ wrap skirt features a geometric pattern that’s achieved by bonding rectangular-shaped laser-cut panels from the inside. It’s been made in Italy from fluid hammered-satin and spliced with an asymmetric hem. Emulate the Spring ’21 runway by styling yours with a shirt and slides.
(Photo via @slipintostyle)