Linda Tol in the same cropped blazer. (Photo via @streetrends)
Chriselle Lim out and about Paris during SS20 Fashion Week in a Givenchy cropped blazer. (Photo via Instagram)
Jen Wonders wearing the Nanushka Moscot cropped tweed blazer. (Photo via Instagram)
Julie Sariñana of Sincerely Jules in the GRLFRND Power Crop Blazer available at REVOLVE
(Photo via Instagram)
LAIA’S PICK: Orseund Iris Box cropped pinstriped charcoal and ivory wool-blend blazer available at NET-A-PORTER
* Orseund Iris’ cropped pinstriped blazer is the ultimate piece for transitioning into spring – we can just imagine Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid or Emily Ratajkowski wearing it with low-slung jeans and heels. It has boxy shoulders and is finished with adjustable ties on the sleeves. Layer a lacy bralette underneath and style it with the matching pants.
The cream and red version is also available at NET-A-PORTER
* Orseund Iris’ Alana Johnson has described how she worked hard to develop her own sense of style before launching her brand and it certainly paid off – one look at this blazer and it’s clear to see who its by. Part of the label’s first foray into suiting, it’s tailored from wool-blend in a cropped silhouette and woven with ’70s-inspired red pinstripes. The elongated sleeves are wrapped with slender ties, which you can adjust to change the shape.
SHOP NOW: Magda Butrym Cropped crystal-embellished metallic wool-blend blazer available at NET-A-PORTER
* Magda Butrym describes her woman as confident and unapologetically feminine, qualities she channels in her designs. This blazer is tailored from wool-blend flecked with silver threads that shimmer in the light. The defined shoulders, winged lapels and removable crystal-embellished brooch will frame your face beautifully. Balance the cropped length with high-waisted pants or jeans.
GET NOW: Fleur du Mal Cropped Blazer available at FARFETCH
* Navy blue wool and silk blend cropped blazer from Fleur du Mal featuring notched lapels, structured shoulders, long sleeves, button cuffs, a front button fastening and a straight hem.
LAIA’S PICK: Acne Studios Cropped Jacquard Blazer
* Tap into Acne Studios’ taste-making aesthetic with this blazer from the FW19 runway collection. Crafted from jacquard in «Stone» gray, its well-tailored silhouette is defined by strong shoulders and a cropped length. Temper its shortened hem with high-waisted pants, taking cues from the catwalk.
LAIA’S PICK: Tibi James Cropper Blazer
* Take an edgy, menswear-inspired approach to power suiting with the James blazer from Tibi. The black checked design is cropped short for a casual effect. Style with the matching shorts and slides for a full look.
Veronica Ferraro out and about Milan wearing a Balmain cropped embellished tweed jacket available at NET-A-PORTER
(Photo via Instagram)