A classic Max Mara-inspired coat. Here, Veronica Ferraro with the Manuela Icon coat, available at MYTHERESA
* One of the label’s exceptional Icon coats, the Manuela style from Max Mara is an investment piece for every well-curated wardrobe. Made from pure cashmere, the timeless beige design has a foldover lapel and a wrap front with a matching self-belt for closure.
(Photo via @veronicaferraro)
Autumn-approved timeless styles…
Anouk Yve in a Closed double-breasted wool coat available at FARFETCH
* Presented in a tonal grey design, this double-breasted coat speaks to Closed’s minimal design style. This simple layering piece is simply detailed with gold-tone buttons.
(Photo via @anoukyve)
An oversized black blazer. Here, Sophie Smith in HM Studio. Her linen-blend blazer is available at HM.COM
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
A maxi grey blazer. From the Frankie Shop, the Gelso. Available at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* Tailored to an oversize silhouette, this Gelso blazer from The Frankie Shop boasts traditional suiting elements such as notched lapels. The timeless style is accentuated by shoulder pads, adding to its bold structure.
* Take on the business world in Frankie Shop’s directional blazers. An oversized style, the Gelso jacket is cut from dark gray suiting fabric with padded shoulders and a single-breasted front.
(Photo via @a_typelist)
A pair of black jeans. Here, Tina Lundin in R13.
* R13’s aptly named ‘Crossover’ jeans are defined by their deconstructed, asymmetric front. Made in Italy from faded black denim, this pair has a comfy, relaxed fit. We love how the whiskering and distressed details give them the look of a love-worn favorite.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
A pair of cozy slides. Like Pernille Teisbaek’s Gia Borghini faux-shearling slides, available at MYTHERESA
* Gia Borghini’s Gia 10 slides are entirely covered in soft faux shearling fabric. Set atop rubber soles, this beige pair has doubled straps.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)