Jessie Bush in the Terry Boxy cotton-terry shirt in baby pink, available at NET-A-PORTER + matching Estate cotton-terry shorts in baby pink, available at NET-A-PORTER
* TERRY is inspired by European summers and ’70s poolside clothing – it’s why this ‘Boxy’ shirt has a distinctly retro vibe thanks to the relaxed camp collar and soft pink hue. It’s made from hand-dyed cotton-terry and has a chest patch pocket for your sunglasses. Wear yours with the matching shorts over a bikini to dry off after a dip in the sea.
** TERRY’s shorts are inspired by resort styles from the ’70s. They’re cut from soft and absorbent cotton-terry that’s been hand-dyed and have a comfortable elasticated waistband. Wear yours with the matching shirt after a dip in the sea.
(Photo via @wethepeoplestyle)
The co-ord trend is still going strong…
Sara Ramén in Blanca Studio by Reliquia Collective.
(Photo via @saraloura)
Estelle Chemouny is wearing the Dior Chez Moi short-sleeved jacket + matching shorts, available at DIOR.COM
* The jacket highlights the hallmark blue Dior Oblique motif. Crafted in silk twill, the design is embellished with a ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature contrasting hem, while a button closure and two pockets adorn the front. The lightweight and refined short-sleeved jacket may be paired with the matching pants or shorts for a total look.
** The shorts highlight the hallmark blue Dior Oblique motif. Crafted in silk twill, they are embellished with a ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature contrasting stripe on the side. The lightweight and refined shorts may be paired with the matching jacket and other Dior Oblique creations.
+ get her Dior D-Bubble bucket bag available at DIOR.COM
* Presented on the runway, the new D-Bubble bucket bag is a modern creation which is fully embroidered with a multicolor stripes mesh effect. Its wide shoulder strap, which is enhanced with the ‘Christian Dior’ signature, allows the bag to be carried by hand or worn over the shoulder while the handmade pompoms add movement to the design.
+ get her Gia Couture touch-strap mules available at FARFECTH
(Photo via @estellechemouny)
LAIA’S PICK: Hommegirls embroidered cotton-poplin shirt in sky blue, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Hommegirls’ button-down shirt is designed to fit just like a classic men’s one. It’s cut from Italian cotton-poplin with a smooth, crisp handle and has a single pleat at the back. Notice the tiny ‘HG’ monogram embroidered on the front.
+ Hommegirls pinstriped cotton-poplin shorts in light blue, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Hommegirls is dedicated to the women who regularly shop in the men’s department. Modeled on boxer shorts, this pinstriped pair is made from breathable Italian cotton-poplin and has a comfortable elasticated waistband. Wear yours with one of the label’s shirts.
LAIA’S PICK: Ganni checked seersucker blouse , available at MYTHERESA
* GANNI knows its way around a statement blouse, as this pink checked style proves. Made from lightweight cotton-blend seersucker that will feel cool and comfortable in the heat, it’s finished with an exaggerated collar that will go down a treat on your summer social media posts.
+ matching checked seersucker shorts, available at MYTHERESA
* For picnics in the park and other summery activities, turn to these shorts from GANNI. They’re made from lightweight, textured cotton-blend seersucker and come in a soft palette with pink and yellow checks. Coordinate yours with the matching top.