Jessie Bush is wearing the A.W.A.K.E. MODE Evening Marion mules in white leather. (Photo via Instagram)
We love these Paciotti leather sandals available at NET-A-PORTER
* Designer and influencer Ada Kokosar adds a ’90s feel to Paciotti’s Spring ’20 collection. Made in Italy from smooth leather, these sandals have spooled stiletto heels and stylish square toes. Match your pedicure to the hushed ‘Tapioca’ hue.
+ how cool are the Croc-effect leather mules?
* Growing up in Italy’s Civitanova Marche region – renowned for its cordwainer artisans – Cesare Paciotti was exposed to a rich pool of design inspiration from an early age. Using traditional techniques, these square-toe mules are crafted from glossy croc-effect leather and have slender 80mm heels. Wear yours with neutral tailoring.
(Photo via @paciotti)
These crowd-pleaser By Far Tanya black leather sandals are available at MYTHERESA
* Take a minimalist approach to evening attire with the Tanya sandals from by FAR. Crafted from black leather, they set a nostalgic mood thanks to the sharply squared toe and chunky block heel. Take an off-beat approach by pairing them with deconstructed denim.
(Photo via @byfar)
LAIA’S PICK: Wandler Elza leather sandals in pistacchio green, available at MYTHERESA
* Return to the nineties with Wandler’s leather Elza sandal, seen here in an of-the-moment pistachio green. Its strappy upper lends it a sensual silhouette, while its angular square toe delivers attitude. Wear yours with contemporary suiting for a look du jour.
(Photo via @wandler)
LAIA’S PICK: Wandler Isa Croc-Effect leather sandals
* Geometric lines define Wandler’s Isa sandals, seen here in a croc-effect leather – a key trend this season. From the square-toed silhouette to the angular block heels, these toffee-brown shoes will bring a strong angle to any of your day or night looks.
LAIA’S PICK: A.W.A.K.E. MODE Evening Marion croc-effect leather mules
* Our love for square-toed shoes continues this season, and A.W.A.K.E. MODE champions the trend with these ‘Evening Marion’ mules. Spotted on the Spring ’20 runway, they’re made from croc-effect leather and have a low-cut vamp that elongates the leg. Slip yours on with neutral tailoring and printed dresses alike.