Maxine Wylde is wearing the Cult Gaia Mala top in Peach. Available at NET-A-PORTER
* Cult Gaia’s ‘Mala’ cropped top is outlined with structured ruffles that really emphasize the cool, voluminous silhouette. Made from plissé-satin, it has an elasticated neckline that can be worn on or off the shoulders and adjustable ties at the cuffs. Wear it as a set with the coordinating pants.
(Photo via @_mmaxinewylde)
Ellie from @slipintostyle is wearing the Cult Gaia mala top + the matching Kerstu plissé-satin wide-leg pants, also available at NET-A-PORTER
* Thanks to the high-rise waist and wide legs, Cult Gaia’s ‘Kersti’ pants have an elongating effect. They’re made from plissé-satin fabric in a ‘Cantaloupe’ hue and have a partially elasticated waistband for comfort. Style yours with the matching top.
+ get her By Far Baby Amber bag in Matcha Green leather, available at MYTHERESA
+ ger her Amina Muaddi Zula PVC-trimmed leather sandals in blue, available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @slipintostyle)
Simay Demirel in the Reformation Piazza sweater in black.
* Reformations ‘Piazza’ sweater will go with just about anything. It’s spun from soft ribbed cashmere that’s mainly recycled and has elongated cuffs that emphasize the puffed sleeves. Highlight the chic square neckline with a gold chain necklace. This product was created using Considered Materials.
(Photo via @simotto)
Leonie Hanne in Orseund Iris. Her Le Club top is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Emily Ratajkowski is a loyal fan of Orseund Iris and was recently photographed wearing this ‘Le Club’ top with high-rise jeans while out in the city. Cut from lustrous ivory satin, it has a cropped silhouette with rolled sleeves and slim ties that can be fastened at the front or back. Style yours with leather pants and sandals.
+ get her Bottega Veneta Mini Pouch
+ get her Bottega Veneta Stretch sandals
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Sonia Lyson in Horro Vacui. Her blouse is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Horror Vacui’s founder Anna Heinrichs lives in Munich, so Bavarian craftsmanship often inspires elements of her collections – the Froschgoscherl embellishment along the front of this ‘Antonia’ blouse is usually found on traditional Alpine costumes. Cut from crisp cotton-poplin, it’s topped with an oversized puritan collar and has puffed sleeves. The peplum hem has pretty hand-cut scalloping.
+ get her Bottega Veneta The Pouch small leather-trimmed gathered bouclé clutch in blue.
(Photo via @sonialyson)
Nina Sandbech in COS.
* Party dressing, the COS way. Designed from pure cotton, this top is accentuated with colourful sequins at the front and rear.
+ get her Zara bag. Similar to her available at ZARA.COM
+ get her Bottega Veneta Mesh and Nappa Stretch sandals with an elongated squared toe in yellow, available at BOTTEGAVENETA.COM
(Photo via @ninasandbech)