Marianne Theodorsen and a classic. the Air Jordan 1 Mid Sneakers. Hers are available at FARFETCH
* And Jordan strikes again – in a new colourway. These Air Jordan 1 Mid sneakers come with a contrasting Swoosh and a blue and white toe cap and tongue. The collar and heel are where the palette starts to increase in details, with a Jumpman patch on the tongue and Air Jordan Wings logo on the sides. A two-toned rubber sole finishes the look with comfort and style.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Everything looks better with trainers…
Pernille Teisbaek’s Balenciaga Defender sneakers are available at MYTHERESA
* The Defender sneakers testify to Balenciaga’s relentless innovation in the streetwear realm. This leather-free mesh-paneled pair sits on flat-spiked rubber soles that run up the sides to create a curved chunky base.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Xenia Adonts and the Balenciaga Track sneakers in a clear sole version. Available at MYTHERESA
* Balenciaga embraces the outdoor aesthetic with its white and cream Track sneakers. Comprising mixed mesh, nylon and PU uppers, they’re designed akin to high-performance hiking and running footwear styles with 176 interlocking panels, and are set on chunky clear soles. Team yours with denim and oversized T-shirts from the brand.
(Photo via @xeniaadonts)
Jen Ceballos and the Burberry Arthur sneakers in vintage check. Available at MYTHERESA
* The Arthur design is the latest must-have sneaker style from Burberry. Decorated with the brand’s iconic Vintage Check motif, this chunky design is set on elevated rubber soles in contrasting white.
(Photo via @endlesslyloveclub)
Aimee Song and the Staud x New Balance 574 sneakers available at NEWBALANCE.COM
* ‘The most New Balance shoe ever’ says it all, right? No, actually. The 574 might be our unlikeliest icon. The 574 was built to be a reliable shoe that could do a lot of different things well rather than as a platform for revolutionary technology, or as a premium materials showcase. This unassuming, unpretentious versatility is exactly what launched the 574 into the ranks of all-time greats. As hybrid road/trail design built on a wider last than the previous generation’s narrow racing silhouettes, the 574 offered a uniquely versatile mix of new, different, uncomplicated, rugged, durable, and comfortable that was adopted as a closet staple across the globe. That’s why today, the 574 is synonymous with the boundary defying New Balance style, and worn by anyone.
(Photo via @aimeesong)