Linda Tol, Chloé Harrouche and Marta Cygan on her way to the Paco Rabanne FW20 Show in Paris.
Chloe’s Daisy-Motif Chainmail Mini Dress is available at MODAOPERANDI
* Paco Rabanne exists in the middle of futuristic innovations and classic French effortlessness, giving fashion lovers a re-worked definition of cool-girl. Crafted from daisy-motif chainmail, this mini dress has a jewel neckline and a sleeveless silhouette. Pair the retro-inspired style with white ankle boots.
+ her Acrylic and faux-pearl embellished bag by Simona Rocha is available at NET-A-PORTER
(Photo via @thestreetvibe)
Monica Anoz on her way to the Paco Rabanne Fall 2020 Show wearing a Lace-Trimmed Broderie Anglaise Cotton-Poplin Blouse available at MODAOPERANDI
* Maximalism is the new minimalism on Paco Rabanne’s Spring ’20 runway—the more details the better. This blouse is cut from floral-print cotton-poplin fabric that’s embroidered with broderie anglaise and finished with lace trim. Complement its mock neckline by sweeping hair in a low chignon.
+ Floral-Print Cotton-Blend Straight-Leg Pants available at MODAOPERANDI
* Paco Rabanne’s pants are tailored from a floral printed cotton-blend that falls to an ankle-grazing straight-leg silhouette. Tuck in a sweater with a buckled belt to highlight the high-rise waistline.
+ her Sparkle 1969 Shoulder Bag is also available at MODAOPERANDI
* Paco Rabanne’s collections are filled with gleaming must-haves and sparkling accessories, evident in the iconic shoulder bags. The ‘Sparkle 1969’ is designed with a vintage-inspired tone into a medium-sized silhouette. For your next night out, store all your evening essentials.
(Photo via @romilux)
Caro Daur at the Paco Rabanne Fall 2020 Show. She’s wearing a floral-print lamé blazer and pants.
* Tailored from lustrous floral printed lamé, Paco Rabanne’s blazer has a classic single-breasted silhouette with peak lapels. It’s fully lined in satin for easy layering over separates. Wear it as a suit with the label’s matching pants.
** Paco Rabanne’s pants are tailored from a lustrous floral printed lamé that falls to an ankle-grazing straight-leg silhouette. Wear as a suit with a tucked-in top, the label’s matching blazer and a narrow belt to highlight the high-rise waistline.(Photo via @nadiakrawiecka)
Susie Lau out and about Paris during Fall 2020 Fashion Week. She’s wearing a Paco Rabanne Ombré Chainmail Slip Dress avaialable at MODAOPERANDI and MATCHESFASHION
* Paco Rabanne’s dress is constructed from the label’s signature chainmail with multicolored paillettes that create a cool ombré effect. It has a plunging neckline with a row of snap fastenings along the back. Complement the asymmetric handkerchief hem with a pair of metallic square-toe sandals.
** Paco Rabanne’s ombré-rainbow dress is a psychedelic take on the label’s signature 1966 chainmail collection, Twelve Unwearable Dresses in Contemporary Materials. It’s crafted in France to a relaxed silhouette enhanced with a scoop neck and gracefully skims the figure. Wear it with barely there sandals to keep the asymmetric hem in focus.
(Photo via Instagram)
Jen Azoulay at the Paco Rabanne FW20 Show in Paris. Her Iconic 1969 Chainmail bag is available at MYTHERESA, MODAOPERANDI and MATCHESFASHION
(Photo via Instagram)
Jeanette Madsen and Maria Bernad on her way to the Paco Rabanne Fall 2020 Show wearing a similar printed dress. (Photo via @monika.victoria_photography)