Annabel Rosendahl is carrying the Bottega Veneta Mini Jodie in kiwi. Available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
Sonia Lyson is carrying the By Far Rachel in matcha leather. Available at MYTHERESA
* A design already adored by influencers and editors the world over, the Rachel shoulder bag from BY FAR is downsized into a mini version. The baguette silhouette is made from matcha-green leather with a croc-embossed finish. Carry yours alongside silky slip dresses and vintage denim alike in homage to ’90s-era styles.
(Photo via @sonialyson)
Linda Tol is carrying the BOYY Lotus 12 leather tote in black, available at NET-A-PORTER
* BOYY’s Jesse Dorsey and Wannasiri Kongman carefully select materials from trusted Italian tanneries, so the quality of their bags is impeccable. This sculptural ‘Lotus 12’ style is crafted from black leather and detailed with the brand’s signature gold hardware along the rolled top handle. Attach the adjustable strap to wear yours cross-body.
(Photo via @lindatol)
Yoyo Cao and the Saint Laurent monogram-print bucket bag available at FARFETCH
* Finally, you can tick a bucket bag off your bucket list. And you can do it using this monogram-print Saint Laurent piece. Next up…sky-diving!
(Photo via @yoyokulala)
Maxine Wylde is carrying the Gucci Jackie 1969. The small version is available at GUCCI.COM
* Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, to shoulder and cross body. The style is introduced in yellow leather for the Epilogue collection. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
(Photo via @__mmaxinewylde)
Emili Sindlev and Prada’s Re-Nylon goodies….Her shoulder bag is available in black at MYTHERESA
* Designed in Prada’s signature black nylon, this messenger bag is sure to appeal to fans of the brand. Made in Italy, this design balances pragmatism with style: multiple pockets, a detachable zipped pouch and buckled straps make it fully functional. It’s finished with metal hardware, including the label’s signature triangular logo plaque and Saffiano leather trim.
+ 2021’S first it bag: The Cléo
(Photo via @emilisindlev)