Beatrice Gutu wearing her favorite Chanel vintage loafers with mid-heel. (Photo via @beatricegutu)
It’s the winter 2020/21 uniform…
Chloé Harrouche is wearing Chanel quilted loeafers. Similar to hers available HERE and HERE
(Photo via @louloudesaison)
Linda Tol wearing the Dior Code Loafer in black glazed leather, available at DIOR.COM
* The Dior Code loafer is Maria Grazia Chiuri’s reinterpretation of a menswear staple. It is enhanced with classic Dior details including a signature ‘Christian Dior’ enameled plate adorning the sleek black glazed calfskin upper, which recalls the Dior Book Tote.
+ also available in burgundy
(Photo via @lindatol)
Felicia Akerstrom is wearing the Prada logo plaque loafers available at FARFETCH
* These are all the proof you need that chunky shoes can be refined. Crafted from smooth black leather, these logo plaque loafers from Prada will ensure your ensemble is sleek down to the very last detail. You’ll want to show these off.
(Photo via @fakerstrom)
Pernille Teisbaek in Prada. This brushed leather pair is also favorite to Viktoria Rader and more fashion girls.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Ilenia Toma is wearing the Saint Laurent Le Loafer Penny Slippers in black. Available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* Add a touch of androgyny to your looks with Saint Laurent’s black Le Loafer slippers. Fashioned with round toes, leather insoles and low heels, they’re designed with comfort and style in mind. They will pair effortlessly with everything from skinny jeans to shift dresses.
* The versatile flat shoe that’s probably missing from your wardrobe. Made from leather, these monogram leather loafers from Saint Laurent can easily go from jeans to dresses. Timeless classics.
(Photo via @ileniatoma_)
These gorgeous Loewe embellished croc-effect leather loafers are available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Shoe collectors, these are for you: LOEWE’s loafers are topped with a floral brooch composed of faux pearls in a golden channel setting. They’re made from black calf leather with croc-effect embossing and classic square toes, along with not-so-classic ankle pull tabs – an offbeat touch that makes them quintessentially JW Anderson.
(Photo via @patriciasanes_)