Best smile (and handbag) go to Janka Polliani. OBSESSED with her Chanel 22.
(Photo via @polliani)
Or the best street style spotted on the streets of Copenhagen during FW23 Fashion Week…
Marianne Theodorsen in a By Malene Birger fluffy sweater and matching skirt. Available at FARFETCH
+ her Ganni boots are available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
From Parayyy, Ellie Delphine in the Frankie Shop John oversized coat in pink.
+ her Alessandra Rich camouflage cargo pants are available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Alessandra Rich lends utilitarian styling a glamorous edge with designs like these cargo pants. Made from pink camouflage-printed cotton, they’re shaped with a flattering high-rise waist and wide legs.
+ her Bottega Jodie Mini in cranberry pink is also available at MYTHERESA
* Fitting snugly in hand, there is something so comforting – and undeniably stylish – about Bottega Veneta’s Jodie Mini tote bag. Made from lambskin leather that will soften over time, its pink façade features the house’s signature intrecciato weave, as well as a single knot at the handle.
(Photo via @slipintostyle)
Emili Sindlev in a ROTATE faux fur jacket available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* Made from soft faux fur, this jacket from Rotate Birger Christensen has slit pockets and one internal pocket.
* Showing off the brand’s fun and bold style, this faux-fur jacket from ROTATE’s collection arrives in a purple hue.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Tine Andrea in a Magda Butrym SS23 total look while out and about Copenhagen during Fall 2023 Fashion Week.
(Photo via @tineandrea)
Jessie Bush is from New Zealand (based in London), but who’s counting? Here, out in Copenhagen in the Khaité Fallon coat available at NET-A-PORTER
* Khaite’s Resort ’23 collection combines the allure of escapism with the bustling energy of New York. Made from herringbone-patterned chenille, this ‘Fallon’ coat has chic belted cuffs and deep slits at the side for unrestricted movement. Style yours with knee boots.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)