A printed dress. Marta Cygan is wearing an Ottolinger abstract-print dress. Similar to hers, available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @lifeofboheme)
So much fun ahead of us…
A wrap skirt Pt I. Ellie of @slipintostyle in Acne Studios. Her printed wrap skirt is available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* Acne Studios dresses you in kaleidoscopic color, courtesy of this multicolored midi skirt. Boasting a hazy star print – a recurring motif from LA artist, Ben Quinn – it’s made from lightweight linen, and shaped to a wrap style that secures with slender ties at the waist. Style yours with the coordinating turtleneck top and thong sandals.
* Seen on the Spring ’21 runway, Acne Studios’ skirt is decorated with a ‘Fuzzy Star’ print created by LA-based artist Ben Quinn. It’s cut from fine linen and has an elegant ribbon tie at the one side. The label suggests choosing jewelry or accessories that won’t snag the delicate fabric.
(Photo via @slipintostyle)
A tie-detailed skirt pt II. Maxine Wylde in Andean Collective.
* The absolute dream skirt. Knitted from the softest Cotton-Viscose blend to perfectly hug your body without clinging onto it. The skirt becomes fuller towards the hem with a soft feminine flow. The perfect midi length to show your ankles, no matter if you’re rocking it barefoot or dressed up with a heel. Tie it at the waist or wrap the tie around. Designed to be worn low or high waisted. Left side split for ultimate freedom of movement and to show off your legs or boots. The perfect match for our Lara tie top.
(Photo via @__mmaxinewylde)
A crochet top. Monica Ainley in Mango.
Similar to hers: Openwork knit cotton top
* Committed Collection. 100% Cotton. Openwork knit fabric. Crochet fabric. Straight design. Cropped design. Multicolour design. Straight neck. Short sleeve. Scalloped edges.
(Photo via @monicaainleydlv)
An open-knit jacket. Chloé Harrocuhe in a Bottega Veneta Cropped open-knit cotton-blend jacket in green, available at NET-A-PORTER
* As the opening outfit on Bottega Veneta’s Spring ’21 runway, this cotton-blend ‘Parakeet’ jacket was styled with the matching mini dress and mules. It’s knitted in a cropped shape with buttoned pockets and split cuffs. It’ll look chic with high-rise jeans, too.
(Photo via @louloudesaison)
Anything but ordinary slides, courtesy of Pernille Teisbaek and the Bottega Veneta Sponge Slides available in green at MYTHERESA
* Make your summer a Bottega Veneta-themed one with the Sponge slides. Presented in the house’s now-signature shade of green, this slip-into style features comfortable rubber soles and is completely covered in plush towelling fabric.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)