Maria Bernad at the Paco Rabanne SS21 Show. (Photo via @mariabernad)
Fashion girls love Julien Dossena’s designs, and my favorite ones watched (digitally) the Spring 2021 Live Show on Sunday…
Leonie Hanne on her way to the Paco Rabanne SS21 Show.
Similar to her bag: Paco Rabanne Bloom 1969 sequinned shoulder bag available at MATCHESFASHION
* Paco Rabanne’s pink Bloom 1969 shoulder bag is an ode to the label’s namesake founder, who pioneered the use of rhodoïd – thin cellulose acetate – and metal disks in dressmaking. It’s made in Italy from grey leather layered in blooms of floral sequins and suspends from a silver chain-link strap. Wear it to bring a touch of colour and sparkle to a neutral ensemble.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Erika Boldrin watched the show from her home in Milan. She was wearing a chain-link pointed skirt available at FARFETCH
* Follow the call of the disco ball. Or, more specifically, this silver-tone and gold-tone brass chain-link pointed midi skirt from Paco Rabanne. Which should be fairly easy…as it’s on your legs. Featuring a high rise, a two tone design, a mid-length, a pointed hem and a chain-link metallic disc design.
(Photo via @erika_boldrin)
Jeanette Madsen watched the show from Copenhagen. She was wearing a floral maxi dress available at MYTHERESA
* This season, Paco Rabanne looked to expressions of femininity throughout history to create pieces such as this maxi dress. The lightweight fabric is cut to a flattering slim fit and adorned with a floral print and tasseled edges; signifiers of a distant past in far off lands. Take note from the runway and style with knee-high boots.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)
Alyssa Coscarelli watched the show from Los Angeles. She was wearing a knitted dress with abstract print, available at FARFETCH
+ carrying the Paco Rabanne Sparkle 1969 sequinned shoulder bag available at MATCHESFASHION
* This silver, orange and salmon-pink rendition of Paco Rabanne’s Sparkle 1969 bag will inject a quintessentially retro mood into day and evening edits. It’s made from cream leather swathed in layers of teardrop sequins and suspends from a chain-link shoulder strap. Carry it to bring a vintage slant to modern separates.
(Photo via @alyssainthecity)
Jen Azoulay also wathec the show from L.A. and she wore a turtleneck printed sweater available at MYTHERESA
* Paco Rabanne favors hypnotic prints with metallic inflections, which, when combined, make for a scintillating end result – this turtleneck top being a case in point. Designed with a touch of stretch for comfort, textured jacquard is all the more hypnotic in hues of gold, black and white. Wide-leg pants will play on this piece’s slim fit proportions.
(Photo via @jen_wonders)