Marianne Theodorsen is wearing the Cecilie Bahnsen Rita Open Back Blouse, available in white at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* In need of a charming look for Spring/Summer 2020? How about getting into this white silk blend Rita open back blouse from Cecilie Bahnsen that has an ornate crinkled design and ruched detailing across the body. No need to think twice, this is a perfect addition to your wardrobe. Featuring a square neck, a back tie fastening, a flared style and short sleeves.
** A square neckline, puffed short sleeves, and a tie across the back are a few of the charming details on Cecilie Bahnsen’s Rita blouse. The design has an empire waist and a full hem. Wear yours with other monochromatic shades to complete the look.
Because the smaller details can make a look much more impactful…
Annabel Rosendahl is wearing a Cecilie Bahnsen ruffled dress, available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Add a charming touch to your repertoire of little black dresses with this ruffled version from Cecilie Bahnsen. The cotton piece is adorned with ruffles along the sleeves, waist and seam for a whimsical touch
Tiffany Hsu is wearing the Cecilie Bahnsen Tilde puff-sleeve faille minidress available at MYTHERESA * Cecilie Bahnsen makes the case for voluminous staples with the Tilde minidress. With an empire waist and a high-low skirt that flares from bust to knee, it has the label’s now-signature puff sleeves and tie at the back. Opt for Scandi-cool styling with sneakers or chunky sandals.
Janka Polliani is wearing a Cecilie Bahsen Dress. Similar to hers: – White Ruth tiered open-back cotton-poplin midi dress, available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Cecilie Bahnsen’s ‘Ruth’ dress is handmade from cotton-poplin using traditional techniques. Perfect for tropical destinations or summer parties, it has an open back tempered by adjustable slim ties and a tiered, voluminous skirt. Wear yours with barely there sandals.
– Cecilie Bahnsen Esme Dress available in white ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER, in pink at MYTHERESA, and in yellow at NET-A-PORTER
* Cecilie Bahnsen’s use of exaggerated proportions and romantic silhouettes is rooted in her Scandinavian heritage. This ‘Esme’ dress is made from white sateen in a billowy shape that’s enhanced by gathered tiers and puffed sleeves. It turns to reveal ties along the back that customize the fit. Wear yours with chunky sandals and chain jewelry.
** A tiered silhouette and ribbons at the back mark the Esme dress as none other than the work of Cecilie Bahnsen. This whimsical style has been cut from light pink cotton to a midi silhouette with puffed short sleeves and voluminous gathering throughout. Wear yours with printed tights for an on-trend finish.
*** Cecilie Bahnsen’s voluminous, romantic designs are perfect for sun-soaked vacations – this ‘Esme’ one is a must when packing for Tulum or Santorini. It’s cut from poplin that’s purposely crinkled so you can take it straight from your suitcase to sightseeing and has a loose, tiered silhouette and puffed sleeves. Highlight the lace-up back with a ponytail.
Belen Hostalet is wearing the SIR The Label Indre Dress, available at FARFETCH
* White silk Indre open back dress from SIR. featuring a round neck, a back tie fastening, short sleeves and a mid-length.
Marta Cygan is wearing the Jacquemus La robe Saudade Mini Dress, available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* A hallmark silhouette of the label, the La Robe Saudade minidress from Jacquemus taps the designer’s sensual aesthetic. The pastel green style is crafted with an asymmetrical draped silhouette that gathers at the hip before falling to knee-length. Delicate spaghetti straps crossing the open back add an alluring finishing touch.
(Photo via @lifeofboheme)