Jeanette Madsen is wearing the Magda Butrym Sweden Black Leather Sandals, available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Magda Butrym’s ‘Sweden’ sandals stay true to the minimalist ’90s styles that inform her Spring ’20 collection. They’re set on a small heel and are made from supple leather with slim wraparound ties. Wear yours with faded denim or floaty maxi dresses on vacation.
(Photo via @jeanettemadsen)
All of them come with your favorite style influencer’s seal of approval…
Gilda Ambrosio is wearing the The Attico Wrap Tie Ankle Sandals in black, available ON SALE at FARFETCH
* Black leather and suede sandals from The Attico featuring a square toe, a wrap tie ankle fastening and a low heel.
(Photo via @gildamabrosio)
Sonia Lyson is wearing the The Row Bare Leather Sandals. Available ON SALE in teal blue and deep teal at MYTHERESA
* The Bare sandals from The Row demonstrate the label’s adoration for minimalism with a teal blue colorway at a moderate height. Crafted in Italy from soft goat leather, this pair consists of barely-there straps for a delicate look. Let these be the pop of color that your minimalist wardrobe needs.
** The Bare sandals from The Row combine the label’s signature minimalist approach with a modern «Deep Teal» shade for results that are utterly elevated. Crafted from soft leather, this pair comes in a pared-down profile consisting of slim, barely-there straps and a modest heel height.
(Photo via @sonialyson)
Emili Sindlev is wearing the Simon Miller Beep Blue Leather Thong Sandals, available ON SALE at MODAOPERANDI
* Simon Miller is defined by modern shapes and clean lines, evident in the latest sandal craze. The ‘Beep’ sandal is crafted from leather and features a curved kitten heel and a slender silhouette that looks good with everything from ribbed tanks and leather pants, to denim and T-shirts.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Linda Tol is wearing Church’s Dee Dee leather sandals, available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* The Dee Dee sandals from Church’s are the perfect slip-on-and-go solution to smartening up on lazy days. Let this «Oak» brown leather pair complement neutral warm-weather looks.
Ok, these are not on sale but I just cant’t: By Far Otto Black glossed-leather and linen flip flops
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. BY FAR’s ‘Otto’ flip flops are cool and comfortable thanks to their minimalist, retro look and cushioned footbeds. They’re made from buttery-soft black leather and tonal linen and have square toes. Wear yours with anything from tailoring to patterned dresses.
(Photo via @tamaramory)