Tine Andrea is wearing the Adele coat in black. * Adele Coat is crafted from super soft faux leather bonded with faux shearling. It’s designed with a notched collar and front pockets.
(Photo via @tineandrea)
Estelle Chemouny in Matériel Tbilisi
* Get the leather look, guilt-free. This eco vegan leather coat is a sophisticated fall and winter staple. Featuring a double-breasted cut with a cross-over layer and pockets, you will want to wear this Materiel masterpiece everywhere.
(Photo via @estellechemouny)
Jeanette Madsen is wearing the Common Leisure Slow Dance Leather Coat, available at MYTHERESA and MODAOPERANDI
* The Slow Dance coat from Common Leisure is equal parts practical and statement-making. In buttery soft brown leather with a matching belt, it has a loose fit and a raglan sleeve construction – a silhouette that’s inspired by balmacaan overcoats. Wear yours over fitted turtleneck sweaters in the fall.
* Common Leisure is a go-to for your favorite fashion ‘It’ girls and influencers for its covetable outerwear. This ‘Slow Dance’ balmacaan coat has a slightly oversized cut made from buttery lambskin leather with generous side seams for ease of movement. The belt snaps down, so you can be sure it won’t slip off during the day.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop Crinkle faux leather trench coat in Huckleberry.
(Photo via @a_typelist)
LAIA’S PICK: Stand Studio Adele Faux Fur Long Coat available at MODAOPERANDI and MATCHESFASHION * You can count on Stand Studio for luxe outerwear essentials that not only keep you looking put-together but keep you warm as well. The ‘Adele’ coat is designed with a relaxed ’70s-inspired silhouette featuring plush faux fur lining, trim, and wide notched lapels. It’s below-the-knee hemline pairs well with knee-high boots for an elevated aesthetic.
* Stand Studio founder Nellie Kamras uses her family’s leather expertise as a foundation to create statement pieces such as this tan-brown Adele coat from alternative materials. It has a panelled construction made from snake-effect faux leather outlined with glimpses of the ivory-white faux shearling lining inside.
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop Patent trench coat, available at MYTHERESA
* Distinctive outerwear – like this Frankie Shop coat – will see you through the season in style. Designed with a measured mix of trench-coat styling (note the storm flap and belted waist), and relaxed-fit parka inspiration, this piece comes in a glossy patent finish. It’s finished with a generous hood and practical pockets.
LAIA’S PICK: ALEXACHUNG Faux leather coat available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* With its glossy faux-leather finish, off-white hue and well-defined pointed collar, we’re getting a strong ’70s vibe from ALEXACHUNG’s coat. Perfect for stepping into breezy days with, it is completed with contrasting black buttons, four handy front pockets and adjustable cuffs. Layer yours over your favorite lightweight knits.