Erika Boldrin is wearing a Mango textured button cardigan as a dress.
* Knitted fabric. Textured design. Long design. Straight design. V-neck. Dropped shoulder seams. Long sleeve. Cable knit finish. Decorative pockets on the front. Button fastening on the front section.
+ get her Mango quilted strap sandals
* Quilted design. Rounded toe. Velcro fastening. The garments labelled as Committed are products that have been produced using sustainable fibers or processes, reducing their environmental impact. Mango’s goal is to support the implementation of practices more committed to the environment, and therefore increase the number of sustainable garments in the collection.
(Photo via @erika_boldrin)
Comfort is still key…
Kat Collings in Totême. He ribbed-knit midi dress is available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* With a seamless, fuss-free design, this dress is perfect for channeling the minimalist mindset that Totême is known for. The brown piece is rib-knitted for comfort and has a sleek tank silhouette. Style yours with thong sandals and a basket bag for easy summer style.
* Totême’s minimalist, uniformed collections bridge the gap between city and vacation dressing. This dress is cut from tightly ribbed jersey and has a sleek racer-back. Wear yours solo with flat sandals or layer it under a jacket.
(Photo via @katcollings)
Sofie Valkiers in House of Dagmar.
(Photo via @sofievalkiers)
Emili Sindlev in Simon Miller. Her rib knitted dress is available in black at FARFECTH and in Sepia Brown at SHOPBOP
* Black knitted midi dress from Simon Miller featuring a ribbed design, a round neck, long sleeves and a straight hem. POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: At least 50% of the main material of this product meets our conscious criteria: for example, it’s either organic, recycled, upcycled, or independently recognised as being better for the environment (such as linen, ramie, Tencel, etc.).
+ her Versace plissé effect mules are available in pink and black at FARFETCH + in blue at MYTHERESA
* Versace’s Spring/Summer ’21 collection was full of oceanic inspiration, and these sandals’ twisted, pleated straps mirror the ripples of water. Appropriately colored in light aqua blue, they’re made from butter-soft nappa leather and have modern square toes. Borrow from the runway and wear yours with color-pop pieces.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M rib knit dress in Cream.
* Calf-length dress in a soft rib knit with wool content. Slightly lower-cut neckline, long sleeves, and a slit at each side of hem.
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER: STAUD’s ‘Shoko’ style works equally well as a midi dress or longline cardigan. It’s made from ribbed stretch-knit in a tan and rust colorway and has a slim silhouette with a V-neckline. Undo a few of the buttons at the hem and wear it over pants with gold jewelry.
This midi dress from Acne Studios is perfect for days when comfort is key. In wear-with-everything taupe beige, the design is made from ribbed knit for a figure-skimming fit. Our editors are wearing theirs over the coordinating pants for a trans-seasonal take on layering.