These might be controvesial: Tezza in R13. Her coboy boots with denim sleeves are available at SHOPBOP
(Photo via @tezza.barton)
Tsutsumi Hoang in the Anine Bing Tania boots tall.
* Our signature Tania Boots updated with a tall knee-high shaft. This pull-on pair features a slightly squared toe and chunky cuban heel, resulting in a comfortable and supportive construction. Subtle western-inspired stitching throughout adds a touch of vintage detail to the Tall Tania Boots’ timeless look. Made from 100% cow leather.
(Photo via @xoxotsumi)
Linh Niller in Longchamp + Maje.
Similar to hers: Mango cowboy leather boots, available at MANGO.COM
(Photo via @linhniller)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M knee-high heeled boots
* Block-heeled knee boots with pointed toes, decorative seams at front, and loops at sides. Satin lining. Heel height 2 3/4 in.
LAIA’S PICK: Stella McCartney faux-leather cowboy boots
* For its Fall 2022 collection, Stella McCartney crafts these brown cowboy boots from Cloudy Alter Mat -the brand’s signature vegan leather. The double-stitch embroidery creates a unique pattern and the knee-high design rests atop a Cuban heel.
LAIA’S PICK: Paris Texas Rosario embossed leather cowboy boots
* Paris Texas updates cowboy boots for the modern era, without straying far from their classic conventions. The Rosario style is made from calfskin leather with contrasting embossed paneling, and features triple-stitch embroidery, pointed toes, and slanted heels.
Not tall enough, but always a good choice: Ganni leather cowboy boots, available at MYTHERESA
* Ganni’s cowboy boots feature decorative topstitching and paneling in an elaborate design. They’re made from calf leather with pull tabs and traditional Cuban heels.
+ the tan embroidered version is available at NET-A-PORTER
* If you’re looking to switch up how you wear your favorite GANNI dress, try swapping out sneakers or slides for these boots. Inspired by classic Western pairs, they’re made from supple leather with classic embroidery and have pull tabs at the top.