Leonie Hanne on the Frankie Shop Olympia blazer in butter. Available at MYTHERESA and MATCHESFASHION
* Gaelle Drevet’s New York-based womenswear label The Frankie Shop has become a fan favourite since it’s launch in 2014, in part due to its elevated wardrobe staples pieces such as this yellow-beige Olympia blazer. It’s made from faux leather to a nonchalant, yet polished silhouette with dropped shoulders, notch lapels and flap pockets.
+ Leonie’s Jacquemus Carinu small leather shoulder bag in green is available at MATCHESFASHION
* Miniature accessories are seen throughout Jacquemus’ runway shows and this small green Carinu shoulder bag captures the compact look. It’s crafted from smooth leather with a black cardholder panel on the detachable wide strap and hallmarked with a signature gold logo.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Marianne Theodorsen in a vintage Chanel Jacket.
– Similar to hers: Chanel pre-owned 2006 tweed jacket available at FARFETCH
* Tweed and Chanel have long been synonymous with each other. Elegantly constructed in a beige, bordeaux and brown colourway, this tweed jacket features CC-embossed buttons, an iconic hallmark of the French label.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Annabel Rosendahl’s Bottega Veneta Bubble buclé jacket is available at BOTTEGAVENETA.COM and FARFETCH
* Button up in Bottega Veneta. There’s no such thing as over the top, unless it means that you’re putting this two-tone, textured-finish cropped jacket over the top of every outfit. You really can have it all.
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
LAIA’S PICK: The Attico checked wool-blend oversized jacket available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* Bookmark The Attico for look-at-me outerwear like this oversized jacket in emerald and pink checks. Made in Italy from a wool blend, it has a full lining and the label’s signature strong-shouldered silhouette.
* Contemporary design label The Attico, which directly translates in Italian to mean ‘penthouse’ was set up in 2016 by Giorgia Tordini and Gilda Ambrosio. Cut with an oversized silhouette, this short peacoat features an all-over checkered pattern and striking emerald green hue.