Mary Lawless Lee out and about Manhattan making the most of her Isabel Marant Harvey oversized zebra-print brushed wool jacket available at NET-A-PORTER
* Isabel Marant’s jacket is a great transitional piece because the oversized fit allows for easy layering. Backed with a cozy quilted lining, it’s made from brushed wool printed with tonal-yellow and cream zebra stripes. Wear yours over a T-shirt and jeans, adding the brand’s cool Western boots.
(Photo via Instagram)
Aimee Song out and about Manhattan during Fall 2020 NYFW. She’s wearing her favorite shearling coat by Giada Benincasa, and Paris Texas boots. (Photo via Instagram)
Similar to hers by Stine Goya available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
or Sies Marjan available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
or Stand Studio available at THEOUTNET
+ Aimee’s Paris Texas Croc-Effect leather boots are available at MYTHERESA
* Make a sartorial statement in these vibrant green boots from Paris Texas, a favorite footwear label among the fashion set. Made from croc-effect leather, the knee-high style has a pointed toe and a covered stiletto heel. Let yours offset a subtle neutral ensemble.
Aimee on her way to the Self-Portrait Fall 2020 Runway Show staying warm in her Max Mara Teddy Icon camel hair and silk-blend coat available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Max Mara’s cult ‘Teddy’ coat was such a hit when it first launched in 2013 that it was reissued again and again – the label says that wearing it «feels like returning home.» This oversized style is made from camel hair woven with touches of silk for a super soft handle. Layer it over everything from slip dresses to leather pants
** Max Mara updates a timeless silhouette with high-impact texture, rendering this brown double-breasted coat in a plush camel hair and silk fleece. The tactile twist feels fashion-forward yet perfectly refined, its playful quality tempered by this design’s tailoring and menswear-inspired mood. Let yours bring touchable cool factor to crisp shirts with slim ankle pants and brogues.
(Photo via @ivanmarianelli)
Leonie Hanne outside the Longchamp Fall 2020 Runway Show. She’s wearing a Totême trench and Bottega Veneta boots. (Photo via Instagram Stories) Her Pisa double-breasted cotton-blend trench coat is available at MATCHESFASHION * Totême’s refined tan trench coat is a classic staple that will partner well with a variety of edits. It’s crafted from a sturdy cotton blend to a double-breasted silhouette with large notch lapels and adjustable straps at the cuffs. Wear it with tangerine-tinted accessories for a considered daytime edit. + the boots are back in stock at NET-A-PORTER and MODAOPERANDI ** These boots grounded a variety of looks on Daniel Lee’s debut runway for Bottega Veneta – we love how they demonstrate the house’s signature craftsmanship while showcasing the newly appointed Creative Director’s clean, modern aesthetic. They’ve been made in Italy from smooth black leather and have elasticated panels and chunky 55mm lug soles.
Lauren Caruso in a Jen Wonders Studio customised blazer, Bottega Veneta Pouch clutch and Acne Studios boots. (Photo via Instagram)
Similar to her hoodie available at HM.COM
+ her The Pouch small gathered leather clutch is available at NET-A-PORTER
Arielle Charnas outside the American Museum of Natural History after the Brandon Maxwell Fall 2020 Runway Show. She’s wearing WARDROBE.NYC, Chloé and Bottega Veneta.
Her Release 05 merino-wool wrap mini skirt is available at MATCHESFASHION
* The structured wrap silhouette of WARDROBE.NYC’s black mini skirt taps an architectural tone. It’s crafted from Woolmark certified merino wool to a high-rise waist that fastens to the side via a discreet buckle and sits at a thigh-grazing asymmetric hem. Team it with a roll-neck sweater, coordinating blazer and pumps for a contemporary take on suiting.
+ her Long-sleeve cotton-jersey T-Shirt is available at MATCHESFASHION
* An exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM, WARDROBE.NYC’s black long-sleeve T-shirt is finished with ribbed cuffs to lend a slouchy, nonchalant tone echoing the label’s easy attitude. It’s crafted in Italy a ribbed round neck and falls to a relaxed silhouette. Style it half tucked into track pants with stiletto pumps for an elevated off-duty edit.
+ her Cropped hooded shearling jacket is available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Chloé’s fluffy shearling jacket nods to traditional aviator styles. Cut in a boxy shape, it has utilitarian pockets and buckles, as well as a wide hood you can draw up to protect your hair from the elements. Take a look at the back and you’ll see it’s subtly embossed with the house moniker, matching the detail on the chunky zippers.
+ her Jodie mini knotted intrecciato textured-leather tote is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Daniel Lee’s new silhouettes for Bottega Veneta are generating serious buzz, so don’t leave this mini ‘Jodie’ bag lingering in your NET-A-PORTER wish list for too long. Expertly crafted in Italy from supple textured-leather in a larger version of the signature intrecciato weave, it has a deceptively spacious interior that will hold all your essentials.
(Photo via Instagram)