Marianne Theodorsen in the Gucci platform perforated G sandal in lilac rubber. Available at GUCCI.COM
* First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage that evolves each season. Here, the monogram appears as a cut out motif atop these lilac rubber sandals.
+ Marianne’s Bottega Veneta Point bag is available at BOTTEGAVENETA.COM
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
The slip-ons of my dreams….
Sofia Coelho’s GG rubber sandals are available at GUCCI and MYTHERESA
* Take your summer footwear edit in a whimsical direction with these white sandals from Gucci. Perforated with the label’s GG logo motif, the slip-on pair is made entirely from rubber with platform soles that are ridged to ensure a confident stride.
+ also available in black
+ also available in white
(Photo via @sofiamcoelho)
LAIA’S PICK: Gucci rubber platform mules in blue, available at MYTHERESA
* Gucci covers all bases when it comes to statement poolside style, creating a string of whimsical styles such as these blue mules. Made in Italy from rubber, they’re perforated with the house’s iconic GG motif and set on platform soles.
LAIA’S PICK: Gucci rubber sandals in pink, available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* Ground Gucci’s flamboyant poolside styles with these pink sandals. Made in Italy from rubber, they have both buckled and VELCRO® straps, and are set on spongy platform soles.
* There’s something so wonderfully nostalgic about Gucci’s buckled ‘Isla’ sandals. They’ve been made in Italy from glossy pink rubber that’s embossed with the label’s emblem and have comfortable molded footbeds. The soles are gripped and chunky.