Linda Tol in a Mango Plank midi-skirt available at MANGO.COM
* Selection Collection. Wool mix fabric. Patterned design. Low waist. Midi design. Side button closing.
(Photo via @lindatol_)
Every style for every budget…
CLaire Rose out and about New York in the same Mango skirt. (Photo via @clairerose)
Alessa Winter in the Frankie Shop Wednesday belted pleated skirt.
Similar to hers: Miu Miu Velour pleated midi skirt
* For SS23, Miu Miu draws inspiration from utilitarian everyday style and reinvents it with a modern eye. Reminiscent of school uniform skirts, this design is intricately crafted with knife pleats in a wool and cashmere blend. A side slit adds movement, while the raw-cut hem makes for a contemporary finish.
or: Miu Miu logo-embroidered pleated skirt
* A utilitarian aesthetic courses through Miu Miu’s SS23 collection, and this skirt is proof. Reminiscent of vintage uniforms, it’s cut from cotton poplin and detailed with dimension-enhancing knife pleats. An embroidered logo sits at the hem and lends it a stamp of identity.
(Photo via @alessawinter)
Annemiek Kessels in the Frankie Shop Bailey long pleated skirt.
(Photo via @modedamour)
Aimee Song on her way to the Gucci SS24 Fashion Show in a total Gucci look featuring a long grey skirt.
(Photo via @aimeesong)
I’m obsessed with this COS deconstructed wool pencil skirt available at COS.COM
+ Impeccably tailored from pure wool, this midi pencil skirt features exposed seams for a deconstructed feel. Offered in a charcoal-grey hue, it’s designed with belt loops, shaping back darts and high slits at the front and back. Create a contemporary two-piece suit by styling it with the coordinating blazer.
(Photo via @stepsofstyle)
LAIA’S PICK: Zara boxer skirt.
* Midi skirt with an elastic waistband in contrast fabric. Front pockets. Back slit at the hem.
LAIA’S PICK: COS wool column maxi skirt.
* Embrace a modern approach to tailoring with this wool skirt from the Autumn Winter 2023 collection. It’s cut to a maxi length that’s key for the season and retains some of the classic hallmarks of suiting, like the belt loops and neat welted pockets. It’s innovatively designed with an elasticated tab that allows you to wear it low slung or higher on the waist.