Viktoria Rader wearing an Acne Studios corduroy suit. (Photo via Instagram)
The blazer is available at MYTHERESA and the flared pants are also available at MYTHERESA
* Acne Studios brings corduroy back for FW19 with bold new hues and menswear-inspired cuts in this «Oil Yellow» blazer. It is crafted in Portugal from cotton with peaked lapels, a single-breasted closure, and two flap pockets. Make it a total look by pairing with the matching pants.
* Acne Studios offers its Scandi-cool interpretation of a retro classic with these cotton-corduroy pants in «Oil» yellow. Made in Portugal, the mid-rise design has a slim leg that flares below the knee and ends at a cropped length. Wear yours with boldly-hued knitwear to capture the mood of the moment.
LAIA’S PICK: Anine Bing Grace Blazer available at ANINEBING.COM
* This tailored, double-breated blazer offers a menswear inspired design fitted for feminine ease
+ matching Jocelyn trousers available at ANINEBING.COM
* A menswear-inspired trouser, Jocelyn is offers a mid-rise and is accented with a slight flare and side slits at the ankle.
Nina Sanbech in a total Hofmann Copenhagen lemon grass corduroy look. (Photo via @streetstylespy)
Jesie Bush in the Hofmann Copenhagen Elisa pants in yellow corduroy.
+ Her Burberry Medium Two-Tone Leather TB bag is available at BURBERRY.COM
(Photo via Instagram)
LAIA’S PICK: Rejina Pyo Rhea pale-yellow cotton corduroy trench coat available at NET-A-PORTER
* For Fall ’19 Rejina Pyo is reflecting on the clothing her grandmother wore, and how she cherished and preserved those items. Made from velvety cotton-corduroy with retro oversized lapels, this pale-yellow trench coat has a loose, longline silhouette inspired by the stripped-back framework of the designer’s house. Wear it with a neon hoodie, as styled on the runway.