Pernille Teisbaek in the new Bottega Veneta mostra pumps.
* Bottega Veneta elevates Mary Jane pumps to new heights with this Mostra design. Set on towering block heels and platform soles, they’re made from croc-effect leather with oversized, gold-toned buckles.
+ also available at NET-A-PORTER
* Matthieu Blazy enters the room with Bottega Veneta’s Fall ’22 collection, which marks his debut as the iconic Italian label’s Creative Director. Shown on the Milan runway, these ‘Club’ pumps are made from soft leather and have a substantial platform to complement the curved heel. The straps fasten with exaggerated buckles.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
The proof is on the look…
Jen Azoulay in the Bottega Veneta Tower Square pumps. Available at FRWD.COM
(Photo via @jen_wonders)
Charlotte Groeneveld and the classic Manolo Blahnik Hangisi. Available a NET-A-PORTER
+ MY PICK: The Hangisi 90
* Manolo Blahnik’s iconic Hangisi pumps are updated in moss green satin. Resting on a 90mm heel, they’re topped with the brand’s recognisable crystal square buckle.
or the Hangisi 105
* Manolo Blahnik’s Hangisi style is among the brand’s most recognisable styles. This 105mm pair is made from black satin and is topped with the brand’s signature crystal buckle.
(Photo via @thefashionguitar)
Jeanette Madsen loves the Neous Bella pumps. Available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Neous creates stylish shoes inspired by modern art, sculpture and nature. These ‘Bella’ slingback pumps are made from suede and sheer mesh that’s flocked with zebra stripes. The elegant 80mm heels are slightly fluted, and the toes squared for a modern feel.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)