From Sarah Chapman beauty: The Skinesis Age-Repair Serum, 30ml
* Give your skin an anti-aging boost with this powerful serum from award-winning facialist Sarah Chapman. The vitamin-rich formula includes innovative peptides that boost the production of essential line-plumping collagen, as well as antioxidants to protect against environmental damage – smooth into your face, neck and décolletage morning and night for a dramatically improved, brighter complexion. – Beneficial for all skin types from 20+ years, excellent as your first high-potency anti-aging product or if you have sensitive skin – Diminishes the appearance of lines, dehydration and uneven dark pigmentation – Fragranced with delicate Jasmine, Hyacinth and Rose
+ Morning Facial Day Elixir serum
* Sarah Chapman’s Morning Facial Day Elixir is an oil-serum hybrid to promote radiant skin. It supports the skin over time and offers hydration and suppleness to all skin types, meanwhile reducing the appearance of fine lines with a blend of 16 active ingredients.
(Photo via @seintufanoglu)
The best buys of the season…
MERIT Great Skin Instant Glow Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid, available at SEPHORA.COM
* A lightweight, bi-phase serum that quickly hydrates and visibly plumps skin while helping to leave it calmer, visibly brighter, and more even-looking over time.
(Photo via @merit)
The Westman Atelier Vital Skincare Complexion Drops. Available at NET-A-PORTER
* Westman Atelier’s ‘Vital Skincare Complexion Drops’ gently nourish the skin while imparting a natural tint for a dewy and smoothed appearance. The lightweight formula is enriched with Avocado, Pomegranate Seed, and Sweet Almond oils that work in tandem with Squalane and Ginseng Root to hydrate, smooth and plump for a brighter complexion.
– ‘Atelier IV’ is suitable for medium-warm skin with peach undertones.
(Photo via @westmanatelier)
The Summer Fridays colorless sheer skin tint, available at NET-A-PORTER * Less is more when it comes to foundation, especially if you’re doing your makeup on the go. Summer Fridays’ ‘Sheer Skin Tint’ is named for both its light-touch coverage and gel-like texture, which instantly bestows your skin with a natural-looking, healthy glow. Just add a pop of apricot blush and lip balm for a barely-there finish.
(Photo via @summerfridays)
The viral ELF Halo Glow Liquid Filer.
* What is it: A full size multi-purpose, liquid glow booster infused with skin-loving ingredients to give your complexion a soft-focus social filter effect IRL.
Why you’ll love it:
Skincare-makeup hybrid for glowing, dewy skin
Complexion looks healthy and more radiant
Can be used 4 ways: wear alone, over or under makeup, mix with foundation or use as highlighter
Enriched with skin-loving ingredients like Squalane and Hyaluronic Acid
Available in 8 universal shades that work across all skin tones
Glass container is recyclable
Squalane – Moisturizes skin
Hyaluronic Acid – Hydrates skin
Finely Milled Powders – Blurs lines and pores for a smoother, soft-focus look
The Simihaze beauty solar tint blush duo. Available at FARFETCH
* Solar Tint is a versatile portable compact with two cream blush formulas in contrasting finishes. On one side, a velvet-creme pigment; on the other, a sheer, emollient-rich balm. Infused with skin-soothing, antioxidant-rich camellia oil, both formulas melt seamlessly into the skin for a hint of colour and shine.
(Photo via @simihaze)
The limited edition Glossier Balm Dotcom Swiss Miss.
* What it is: A hydrating lip balm packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish dry, chafed skin—in original or other fun flavors.
+ I also love the after baume, available at GLOSSIER.COM
* What it is: A moisture barrier recovery cream for very dry and/or sensitive skin, especially after exposure to cold weather, harsh sun, mask wearing, acne treatments, over-exuberant exfoliation, and more.
The Prada Paradoxe eau de parfum. * Prada’s Paradoxe eau de parfum is a floral yet ambery fragrance inspired by the contrasts of iconic ingredients. Heart notes of neroli essence and base notes of amber accord showcase this sense of vibrant warmth, whilst top notes of tangerine essence and pear accord add an instant freshness.
(Photo via @laurindahudgens_)