GET THORA VALDIMAR’S LOOK: – ROTATE by Birger Christensen black satin mini dress
* ROTATE Birger Christensen’s founders Jeanette Friis Madsen and Thora Valdimars design the pieces that they feel are missing from their wardrobes – they’re two of Copenhagen’s chicest influencers, so everything is super covetable. Perfect for the upcoming party season, this dress is cut from lustrous satin and has balloon sleeves that balance out the mini hemline.
– Gucci NY Yankees patch jeans
* The Gucci AW18 collection is characterised by an eclectic mix of themes, however, a stand out tenet of the assortment is the brand’s obvious love of logos. Crafted in Italy, these blue cotton NY Yankees™ patch jeans from Gucci feature a mid rise, a waistband with belt loops, a button & zip fastening, a five pocket design, a printed logo to the rear, a relaxed fit, a regular length, contrasting stitching and embroidered lettering to the front.
– Saint Laurent Tower 110 pink satin pumps
* Remix your footwear edit with a flash of fuchsia courtesy of Saint Laurent’s statement-making Tower 110 pumps. They’ve been crafted in Italy from smooth satin and are set on a sky-high square-shaped heel that’s lined with glistening crystals. The streamlined pointed toe also gets the crystal treatment for a final look that packs real sartorial punch.
– Mansur Gavriel Micro leather bucket bag