Danielle Bernstein os wearing a Fendi Contrast-trim FF-logo swimsuit. Available at MATCHESFASHION * Fendi’s brown swimsuit from the label’s SS20 collection channels vintage aesthetics through it’s all-over FF logo print. Made in Italy, it’s cut to a low neckline with an open back and is finished with light-blue trim. Accessorise it with a sun hat and sandals for a day on the beach.
+ the reversible version is available at MYTHERESA
* Fendi extends its logo-loving lifestyle to your vacation edit, crafting this swimsuit with an all-over print of the FF logo in signature brown and beige hues. The Italian-made piece is cut from stretch swim fabric into a scoop-neck silhouette with a reversible design for instant poolside cool.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
For the beach, the pool, or the balcony…
Brittany Xavier’s Versace Barocco Printed Swimsuit is available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Versace’s swimsuit is emblazoned with the iconic ‘Barocco’ print, which recalls the house’s glamorous swimwear campaigns from the ’90s. Cut from stretch fabric, it has retro high-cut legs and a low scooped back. The built-in underband offers light support. Style yours with oversized sunglasses and gold jewelry.
Nina Suess is wearing the Zimmermann Freja swimsuit in brown, available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Zimmermann’s ‘Freja’ bandeau swimsuit is printed with paisley swirls that perfectly embody the brand’s bohemian charm. It’s made from sculpting stretch fabric and is quick-drying, so you can head straight to the beach bar after a swim. It’s finished with statement ruffles at the front and a cutout back. Attach the adjustable straps if you’d prefer a little more support.
Emili Sindlev is wearing an Isabel Marant Floral-Print One Shoulder Swimsuit available at FARFETCH
* Embrace bohemian chic with Isabel Marant’s off-kilter designs. This multicolour swimsuit features a floral print, a one shoulder design, a stretch fit and a back cutout detail.
+ similar to hers: Isabel Marant Sicylia Printed Swimsuit available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* The Isabel Marant woman doesn’t simply wear prints; she carries them with her to the beach via the floral Sicilya swimsuit. The design is shaped with another label signature: a single shoulder, punctuated with a frill.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Xenia Adonts is wearing a Gucci Printed stretch bodysuit in ivory, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Gucci’s bodysuit is made from subtly shimmering fabric that really catches the sun’s rays, so it’s ideal for your next island getaway. It has a scooped back with convertible straps and is printed with one of the house’s archival logos.
(Photo via @xeniadonts)
LAIA’S PICK: Gucci Logo Swimsuit
* Evoke a nostalgic summer aesthetic with this white swimsuit from Gucci. Made in Italy from technical jersey, it has a high-neck silhouette with a retro-iteration of the house logo and Web stripe printed on the chest. Team yours with oversized sunglasses and platform sandals when not in the water.
LAIA’S PICK: Vetements Logo racer-back swimsuit, available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* VETEMENTS extends its logo-loving lifestyle to your vacation edit, crafting this swimsuit with an all-over print of the collective’s name. The Italian-made piece is cut from black stretch swim fabric into a sporty racer-back silhouette for instant cool in – and out – of the pool.