Sofia Coelho in the Frankies Bikinis Tia crochet bikini top, avaiulable at FARFETCH
* Hot temperatures, transparent water and friends. Can you guess what’s missing in this scenario? Yep, you’ve got that right: this crochet bikini top from Frankies Bikinis. Ready to have the perfect day at the beach?
+ matching bikini bottoms, also available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @sofiamcoeclho)
A retro-inspired trend you’ll love….
Jen Azoulay in Mango. Her polo is available HERE
* Openwork fabric. Sheer fabric. Printed design. Straight design. Crop style. Polo neck. Short sleeve.
and the matching trousers are available HERE
* Openwork knit fabric. Semi-transparent design. Printed design. Flared design. Long design. Elastic waist.
(Photo via @jen_wonders)
Sofia de Moser Leitao in a Mango openwork knit top, available at MANGO
* Committed Collection. Openwork knit fabric. Cropped design. Classic collar. Short sleeve. Button up.
(Photo via @sophieml)
Lucy Williams in ESCVDO. Her hand-crochet dress is available at MATCHESFASHION
* It takes days of meticulous craftsmanship for artisans to crochet Escvdo’s cream maxi dress with an intricate pattern of fans. It’s Peruvian-made from soft Pima cotton with yellow, orange and black chevron stripes and shaped with a high neck, accented with picot loops, alongside scallops along the hem of the floor-pooling maxi skirt.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)