Chloé Harrouche in her Loulou Studio double-breasted leather blazer available in black at NET-A-PORTER
* LOULOU STUDIO nails Parisian chic in the way only a French brand can. This blazer is cut from supple black leather in a loose, double-breasted shape that’s perfect for layering over chunky knits.
(Photo via @louloudesaison)
In with the new essentials at every price point…
Emili Sindlev is wearing an Acne Studios pinstripe wool blazer with an oversize silhouette available at MYTHERESA * Acne Studios has a way of designing suiting separates, like this light blue pinstriped blazer, that’s unrivaled. Inspired by traditional menswear styles, it’s made from woven wool suiting fabric, with sloped, lightly padded shoulders and buttons that run from lapel-to-hem. Combine it with the matching pants and a pair of the label’s elevated sneakers.
+ also available in black.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Danielle Bersntein and the Jacquemus La Veste D’Homme Linen-blend blazer available in beige ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* The La Veste D’Homme blazer encapsulates Jacquemus’s modern take on power dressing. Made from a beige linen-blend, it has a longline silhouette with padded shoulders that define your frame, plus, concealed closure for a seamless finish. Coordinate with the label’s matching pants and the Les Sandales Valérie Hautes heels.
+ also available in Light Beige and Terracotta
(Photo via @weworewhat)
The FRankie Shop Hourglass cotton blazer is available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* In classic camel beige, the Hourglass blazer from Frankie Shop will become a hero piece in your 9-to-5 edit. Made from mid-weight cotton suiting fabric with full lining for the perfect drape, it has a sculptural silhouette with a nipped-in waist and exaggerated hips. Wear yours with long bike shorts for a key look du jour.
* Frankie Shop says that it wants to cultivate, «your everyday, effortless wardrobe with the occasional twist for flair.» – cue elevated essentials and pared-back pieces. Cut from camel cotton, this blazer is based on riding styles and has padded shoulders. The nipped-in waist is darted and structured to give an hourglass silhouette.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
Sophie Smith is wearing an H&M Single Breasted blazer in Light Taupe.
* Single-breasted blazer in woven fabric. Narrow, notched lapels, long sleeves with decorative buttons at cuffs, and welt front pockets with flap. Vent at back. Lined. Polyester content of outer fabric is partly recycled. Polyester content of lining is recycled.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
Yulia Hayek is wearing: Other Stories Oversized Wool Blazer in Beige. * Woven blazer with an oversized silhouette finished with duo button closures and buttoned cuffs.
(Photo via @yulia_hayek)
This brown jacket proves GANNI’s fondness for reinterpreting heritage tropes. Made from wool-blend tweed, which is woven with multicolored yarn that subtly shines through, it has a boxy silhouette with padded, slightly dropped shoulders that accentuate the frame. Fun fact: this design is made from recycled wool, so you can feel good while looking good.