Pernille Teisbaek is wearing a Mango Cross Coat from the Committed Collection.
* The garments labelled as Committed are products that have been produced using sustainable fibers or processes, reducing their environmental impact. Mango’s goal is to support the implementation of practices more committed to the environment, and therefore increase the number of sustainable garments in the collection.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
A curated selection of time-tested options…
Jen Azoulay is wearing the same Mango coat. (Photo via @jen_wonders)
Josefine H. J in a Zara coat. (Photo via @josefinehj)
Claire Rose Cliteur is wearing the IRO Ligu coat.
* This classic peacoat is a cold weather wardrobe staple. The ankle length is both chic and functional in the cold months. Style over everything from jeans to dresses.
(Photo via @clairerose)
Classic with a twist (puffed sleeves): Leonie Hanne is wearing a JW Anderson puff-sleeved coat in black, available at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* Who said that bad weather and great fashion don’t mix? Prove them wrong with this smoking hot puff-sleeved coat from JW Anderson that keeps you feeling warm on days filled with grey skies. Nothing can take you out of your stylish element.
* JW Anderson often takes heritage styles and subverts them, as seen with this wool coat. The wide lapels, flap pockets and button fastenings are all markers of a traditional design – directly contrasted by dramatically rounded shoulders which lend the coat a truly unique finish. The knee makes it ideal for pairing with your most directional boots.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Classic coat with a twist (bold color): Tiffany Hsu is wearing a Maison Margiela Oversized virgin wool coat in acid green available at MYTHERESA (also available at FARFETCH)
* Embrace Maison Margiela’s directional approach to traditional tailoring with this acid green coat. Made from virgin wool in an especially oversized fit, the double-breasted design has dropped, padded shoulders and cinching at the waist that works to create a somewhat defined silhouette. Wear over all-black ensembles to let the color truly pop.
(Photo via @handinfire)