Madelynn Furlong in Totême. Her Moulage top is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Totême’s style is modern, minimal and thoughtfully curated – this ‘Moulage’ top illustrates all three perfectly. It’s made from ‘Bone’ matte silk-satin and has a gathered sweetheart neckline. Wear yours with tailored black pants and gold jewelry.
+ she’s carrying: Loewe Hammock bag in white. Available at NET-A-PORTER
* Loewe’s ‘Nugget’ bag is a fresh take on the signature ‘Hammock’ style – it features the same adjustable trapeze shape, along with two top handles that can be worn slipped through one another on the crook of your arm. It’s crafted from buttery-soft leather and embossed with the ‘Anagram’ motif at the front.
(Photo via @madelynnfurlong)
What the style girls are wearing…
Danielle Bernstein in Peter Do. Her bicolor jeans are available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* These Peter Do jeans are made from rigid cotton denim in two contrasting colors: white and gray. They have a high-rise waist and long, wide legs.
+ Khaité Beatrice small silver leather bag
* Made from leather, Khaite’s Beatrice bag is formed to a pleasingly slouchy silhouette. Hanging from a knotted shoulder strap, it has a zipped top and a capacious interior.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
Tiffany Hsu in: Christopher Esber rung-detailed crop top, available at MYTHERESA * This crop top from Christopher Esber features an artfully shaped ring detail at the front that contours the bust and creates a cutout effect. It’s made from a finely ribbed fabric.
+ The Frankie Shop Tansie pants
+ Chanel’s most coveted handbag this season
(Photo via @handinfire)
Tiffany Hsu in COS. Her oversized wool blazer is available at COS.COM
* Crafted from responsibly sourced wool in a vibrant blue hue, this oversized blazer features classic notch lapels and buttoned cuffs. Considered details include streamlined front darts, a single back vent and a full lining, so it’s easy to layer. For a complete set, wear with its matching item.
+ matching pants, also available at COS.COM
* Crafted from responsibly sourced wool, these electric-blue trousers are designed for a low-slung, wide silhouette. Tailored details include deep front pleats and back darts. The concealed adjustable-button tab allows the trousers to be worn low-slung or on the waist. For a complete set, wear with its matching item.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Aimee Song in L’Agence. Similar t her dress, available at NET-A-PORTER
* L’Agence’s ‘Nolita’ maxi dress is made from smooth and lightweight stretch-crepe printed with a kaleidoscopic, ’60s-inspired motif. It’s designed for a slim fit with a twisted bodice and gently pleated skirt. Wear yours with strappy heels and a small shoulder bag.
(Photo via @aimeesong)
Leonie Hanne in: Mugler exclusive to Mytheresa wool blazer bodysuit. * Mugler’s approach to suiting is a statement affair with this wool blazer. Exclusive to Mytheresa in pastel pink, it has sharply pointed shoulders and tapers into a bodysuit. The cutout back lends an avant-garde finish. Style with the matching pants.
+ you can get her Balenciaga sunglasses at FARFETCH
* We see a bright day ahead for you. So stay ready with this pair of Balenciaga Eyewear tinted diamond-frame sunglasses nearby that ensure you’ll look good for all the amazing things that are coming your way. Shades on.
+ you can also get her The Attico metallic slip-on mules at FARFETCH
(Photo via @leoniehanne)