Petra is wearing an Acne Studios oversized blazer. Similar to hers: Acne Studios Oversized mélange brushed wool and alpaca-blend blazer, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Acne Studios’ blazer is tailored in a cool, oversized silhouette that layers easily over chunky knits. It’s made from mélange brushed wool and alpaca-blend and has dropped shoulders and notched lapels. Contrast slouchy shape with slim-leg pants or a slip dress.
(Photo via @pepamack)
All of them perfect for this indecisive weather too…
Pepamack is here wearing the Totème Loreo double-breasted blazer, available at FARFETCH and MATCHESFASHION
* Every woman needs a smart black blazer in her wardrobe – that’s where this TOTEME double-breasted style comes in. The structured padded shoulders will make it clear you mean business wherever you choose to wear it. Power suiting done right.
* Stockholm-based label Totême’s considered philosophy lends a sense of simplicity to this black double-breasted crepe Loreo jacket. It’s cut to a loose shape with padded shoulders and notch lapels, then lined with black satin. Add a T-shirt and tailored shorts for a modern take.
(Photo via @pepamack)
Maja Weyhe is wearing a Mango Striped wool blazer.
* Fabric with wool. Striped design. Structured design. Lapel-collar. Lapel with notch. Long sleeve with buttoned cuffs. Side flap pockets. Back slit. Button fastening on the front section. Inner lining.
(Photo via @majawyh)
Amalie Moosgaard is wearing a Mango Structured suit blazer.
* The garments labelled as Committed are products that have been produced using sustainable fibers or processes, reducing their environmental impact. Mango’s goal is to support the implementation of practices more committed to the environment, and therefore increase the number of sustainable garments in the collection.
(Photo via @amaliemoosgard)
Emelie Natascha is wearing a Zara shoulder padded blazer with vent.
* Oversized blazer with a lapel collar. Long sleeves with shoulder pads. Front flap pockets and chest welt pocket. Back vent at the hem. Front button fastening.
(Photo via @emitaz)
(Photo via @carodaur)
(Photo via @tineandrea)
Xenia Adonts is styling her oversized blazer with cowboy boots. Hers are the Saint Laurent Lukas Western Suede Boot, available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @xeniadonts)
New and noteworthy, this double-breasted blazer is The One you’ve been looking for. From WARDROBE.NYC, it’s made from merino wool flannel to an oversized, boxy silhouette with padded shoulders. Whether downplayed with denim or dressed up with tailoring, it’s a timeless pairing partner season after season.