1- Stop doing sweats all the time…or maybe not. I’m too obssesed with the WARDROBE.NYC relaxed silhouettes made from unbrushed cotton fleece. They’re on every capsule wardrobe lover’s dream wishlist. Just the perfect off-duty style.
+ Pernille’s Chanel Shield sunglasses are available at CHANEL.COM
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
All the changes I’m ready to make…
2- Fux fur everything. Here, Charlotte Groeneveld in the Frankie Shop Joni coat.
(Photo via @thefashionguitar)
3- Wearing heels. Here, Emili Sindlev in Loewe and Balenciaga (she’s in her favorite pumps: the Knife). Her Anagram sweater is available at MYTHERESA
* The Anagram logo was designed by the Spanish artist Vicente Vela as a quadruple-L insignia that now lends instant recognition to any Loewe piece. The motif defines this mohair-blend sweater, appearing on the boxy profile.
+ her Loewe scarf is also available at MYTHERESA
* Showcase your affinity for Loewe’s vibrant vision with this scarf. Made from a wool and mohair blend, this tactile tasseled accessory is finished with logo intarsia to the length and a signature Anagram patch.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
I can’t stop thinking about Marianne Theodorsen’s Balenciaga Void pumps now ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Balenciaga’s Void pumps are so-named for the cutouts that give them a d’Orsay silhouette. They’re made in Italy from calfskin leather in neon pink with sharply squared toes and slanted 110mm heels.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
4- Buy a pair of platforms. Here, Jessie Bush in the Stuart Weitzman Skyhigh Mary-Janes available at NET-A-PORTER
* Stuart Weitzman re-imagines the classic Mary Jane pump with a towering ‘Skyhigh’ heel. Made in Italy from patent-leather, they have rounded toes and fasten with gold-tone buckles. The substantial platform reduces pressure on your instep.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
5- Investing in some statement lingerie and beachwear pieces. Here, Leonie Hanne in Magda Butrym. Her bikini top is available at MYTHERESA + matching bikini bottoms
* This bikini top from Magda Butrym has halterneck straps and ruched detailing. This white style offers miminal coverage.
** An appliquéd 3D floral motif adds an element of intrigue to these ivory high-waisted bikini bottoms from Magda Butrym. Complete your poolside look with the coordinating bikini top.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
6- Shopping for more investment pieces. Here, Anouk Yve in Celine.
(Photo via @anoukyve)