Zara Spring/Summer 2014: the ad campaign
For its spring-summer 2014 campaign, Zara has enlisted a cast of rising stars including Amanda Murphy, Ashleigh Good, Kirstin Liljegren and Mijo Mihaljcic for a series of simple images lensed by Patrick Demarchelier.
The girls pose with palm fronds in sleek and sporty influenced silhouettes including crop tops, eclectic prints and board shorts.
- How to make shorts appropriate for the office this summer
- From Vetements to Re/Done: the reworked Levi’s we’ve been dreaming of
- Going-out tops are definitely back (and here’s how to style them in 2017)
- Fashion-forward outfit ideas for the most stylish New Year’s Eve with your girlfriends
- These (german) style icons love their Prada Cahier bag
- How to style a button-down shirt for fall
- This is what a fashion blogger Coachella wardrobe looks like
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- Are you a Good American?
- Best Oscars fashion? Righ at the After Parties