The summer version, by Jessie Bush. (Photo via Instagram)
The Fall/Winter option, by Jessie Bush. (Photo via Instagram)
SHOP NOW: Burberry Striped mohair-blend cardigan available at NET-A-PORTER
* Burberry’s cardigan is knitted from a cozy mohair-blend with a hint of warm wool, which makes it ideal for particularly cold days. It’s designed with stripes in the same palette as the label’s signature check and has a loose, longline silhouette with dropped shoulders and ribbed trims. Layer yours over a turtleneck or basic T-shirt.
LAIA’ S PICK: Thom Browne Wool and mohair cardigan (ON SALE AT MYTHERESA)
* Ease into the colder months with luxurious knitwear pieces like this cardigan from Thom Browne. The design has been spun from a plush blend of wool and mohair, and it works a V-neck silhouette complete with a charming print. Style yours with sleek skinny jeans and a crisp white shirt.
LAIA’S PICK: Off-White Intarsia wool-blend cardigan (ON SALE AT NET-A-PORTER)
* Virgil Abloh turns to athletic inspirations for Off-White’s Pre-Fall ’19 collection, which was shot in a sports club in Paris. Worn on the runway, this slouchy cardigan is knitted for a loose fit from soft wool-blend and has extra long sleeves. It turns to reveal the brand’s logo lettering inside four flags. Button yours up over a T-shirt and mini skirt from the lineup.
LAIA’S PICK: ALEXACHUNG Intarsia wool cardigan
* ALEXACHUNG’s cardigan is part of the label’s prairie-inspired Fall ’19 collection aptly named ‘Off the Grid, But Not for Long’. Made from soft wool, it’s jacquard-woven in a colorful geometric motif and cut for a cozy, relaxed silhouette. Wear yours with everything from jeans to a mini skirt.
LAIA’S PICK: Tibi Striped alpaca-blend cardigan
* Electrify your knitwear edit with this «Pale Blush» and «Lemon Yellow» striped cardigan from Tibi. Spun from a plush alpaca and wool blend, it works a slouchy silhouette with a V-neckline and ribbed trim. Layer yours over all-black ensembles for a pop of color.