How to wear: style tips
What to wear to meet your boyfriend’s parents
1. Wear something classic, on the appropiate side, but with a personal touch.
2. Be conservative without dressing like a nun. Be playful but don’t go too ostantious or excessively fashion forward (this is no time to make any fashion statement). Make an effort to look well put together.
3. No cleavage, no low-cuts (nor any cut): don’t be too revealing or inviting. DO NOT DISTRACT!
4. No mini nothing. No oversized.
5. No ripped jeans.
6. No leggins.
7. No excessive makeup nor accessories (jewellery).
8. Keep it low-key (the silhouettes, the prints, the color palette…).
9. Be age-appropiate. Be stylish, tasteful, modest and practical.
10. BE CONFIDENT!