Danielle Bernstein Charo Ruiz Ibiza. Her guipure-lace-trimmed bustier top is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Charo Ruiz describes its ‘Xanda’ bustier top as «flattering and feminine.» It has a guipure lace trim detailing the structured cotton-blend voile bodice, so it’s supportive and evokes the romance of period silhouettes. Pair yours with the matching midi skirt.
+ the matching skirt is also available at NET-A-PORTER
* Charo Ruiz’s ‘Zaga’ maxi skirt is printed with lush, colorful botanicals against a black backdrop to match the coordinating ‘Xanda’ top. Cut from cotton-blend voile, it sits at your natural waist and has soft pleats before falling to a floaty, guipure lace-trimmed hem with dramatic splits.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
From summer parties to weddings…
Jessie Bush in SIR. Her gown is available at FARFETCH
* SIR.’s Maev gown offers a masterclass in understated elegance. Cut from crinkle-effect silk, this pastel-yellow gown is punctuated with a thigh-high side slit and gathered detailing that adds subtle definition to the relaxed silhouette.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
Lucy Williams in Veronica Beard. Her Aldana dress is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Veronica Beard’s ‘Aldana’ dress is emblazoned with a decorative floral pattern and gently ruched through the bodice for shape. Made from silk-crepe blended with a hint of stretch, it has a halter neckline and a fluttery skirt. Style yours with strappy sandals and a raffia clutch.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Emili Sindlev in Jacquemus. Her La Robe sorbetto minidress is available ON SALE at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA (Yellow)
* This Sorbetto knitted mini dress from Jacquemus is defined by its large back cut-out, showcasing the label’s fondness for daring details.
* Taking its name from the Italian word for sorbet, the La Robe Sorbetto minidress from Jacquemus is a refreshing summer style. Cut from a cotton blend, the lemon yellow shift style features an alluring open back.
+ her Jacquemus La Vague shoulder bag is available at FARFETCH
+ her Jacquemus Nocio knotted padded leather sandals are also available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @emilisindlev)