Gilda Ambrosio is wearing the Valentino Escape Capsule Collection Printed Triangle Bikini exclusive to MYTHERESA
* Heatwave heroes come in many forms, none more striking than this printed bikini from Valentino. Exclusive to Mytheresa, it’s made with a triangle bikini top and mid-rise bottoms, with solid blue trims that anchor the repeating yellow «V» print.
+ a Valentino Escape Printed silk-twilled headscarf
* Tap one of the season’s key accessory trends with this blue and white headscarf from Valentino, exclusive to Mytheresa. Printed with a swirling motif that incorporates the house logo, it’s made in Italy from lustrous silk twill that ties as the back of the head. Team yours with oversized earrings for a heightened sense of bohemia.
(Photo: @gildamabrosio via @germanlarkin via @clos.app)
A MyTheresa Summer 2020 Exclusive…
Emili Sindlev is wearing an Exclusive to MyTheresa Valentino oversized cotton printed T-Shirt
* There’s no need to watch your tone with this cotton T-shirt from Valentino, which is exclusive to Mytheresa. Perfectly oversized with rounded, dropped shoulders, mood-boosting white and yellow logos make up its hypnotic print. Tuck it into breezy asymmetric skirts come the weekend.
+ Exclusive to MyTheresa Valentino Printed High-Rise cotton shorts
* Channel the feel-good spirit of summer with an uplifting pair of printed cotton shorts from Valentino. Exclusive to Mytheresa, they’re made in a high-rise with a belt-loop waistband and outlined turn-up cuffs. A worthy replacement for your sarong come trips to the beach bar this summer.
+ Exclusive to MyTheresa Valentino Garavani Straw Hat in Azzurro
* This straw hat from Valentino Garavani is part of the Escape capsule – a Mytheresa-exclusive collection that looks to Valentino’s archives. A twill ribbon, featuring one of the house’s ’70s prints, wraps around the base and falls to tie charmingly at the neck. Style yours with a breezy dress from the range.
+ Exclusive to Mytheresa – Valentino Garavani canvas and leather sandals
* A Mytheresa exclusive, these canvas and leather sandals from Valentino Garavani allude to swirling bandana prints from the ’70s. In a hypnotic combination of pink and orange, they trace the house’s logo lettering on the uppers and are finished with fringed trim. Make yours part of a radiant getaway look with other pieces from the capsule.
(Photo: @emilisindlev via @germanlarkin via @clos.app)
Pernille Teisbaek is wearing a Valentino Exclusive x MyTheresa Printed-Cotton Shirt Dress
* Exclusive to Mytheresa, this cotton shirt dress from Valentino recalls iconic prints from the swinging sixties. In a hypnotic combination of red and white, it’s made with a mandarin collar, large flap pockets and a belted waist. Solid blue trims trace its silhouette in understated style.
(Photo: @pernilleteisbaek via @germanlarkin via @clos.app)
Josefine H. J is wearing the Valentino Escape Capsule Logo Striped Wool Sweater Exclusive to MyTheresa
* Valentino’s striped sweater is a natural choice for your next mountain getaway. Part of the Mytheresa-exclusive Escape capsule, it’s knitted from mid-weight wool with a V-neck and a slim fit . The Italian fashion house adds its own playful touch to the classic style: pink logo lettering that zigzags across the surface.
+ Valentino Escape Capsule Printed Silk Shorts Exclusive to MyTheresa
* Exclusive to Mytheresa and courtesy of Valentino, your love affair with pink silk shorts starts here. Laden with repeating white logos, they’re cut in a roomy fit and reach a flattering mid-thigh length. Let them take center stage with a simple white tank top and pared-back accessories.
(Photo: @josefinehj via @germanlarkin via @clos.app)
Evangelie Smyrniotaki is wearing a Valentino Printed Swimsuit exclusive to MyTheresa
+ If you have a penchant for statement prints, then this swimsuit from Valentino is for you. Exclusive to Mytheresa, it’s made in pink and orange with solid blue trims. Fitted with a plunge neckline, it’s gathered through the bust but fitted from the mid-section downwards.
+ a Valentino Escape Printed silk-twill headscarf
* Tap one of the season’s key accessory trends with this pink and white headscarf from Valentino, exclusive to Mytheresa. Printed with a swirling motif that incorporates the house logo, it’s made in Italy from lustrous silk twill that ties as the back of the head. Team yours with oversized earrings for a heightened sense of bohemia.
(Photo: @styleheroine via @germanlarkin via @clos.app)