Karin Teigl in the Rotate Birger Christensen Rotie pants. Available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @constantly_k)
I’ll wear what they’re wearing…
Tina Lundin in COS wide-leg tailored trousers in grey. Available at COSSTORES.COM
* Crafted from a more sustainable wool, these wide leg tailored trousers have been designed to fall loosely over the body. The front pleats and back darts create a flattering silhouette, while the side slip pockets and back welt pocket offer a practical finish. Adjust the elasticated tabs inside the waistband for a customised fit.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
Anne Laure Mais in the Frankie Shop Gelso dark grey pants. Available at LUISAVIAROMA.COM
+ also available in brown at MYTHERESA
* The Gelso pants from Frankie Shop feature double front pleats. This brown pair is cut to a wide-leg silhouette with a high-rise waist.
Mirjam Flatau’s Frankie Shop Bea pleated pants are available at LUISAVIAROMA.COM and FARFETCH
* Frankie Shop’s Bea trousers are the perfect smart-casual option – you can dress them up or down to your liking. The wide-leg shape makes them ideal for warmer months, too. Roll on summer.
+ also available in yellow at MYTHERESA
* Inspired by classic suiting, the Bea pants from Frankie Shop are cut to a straight silhouette with single pleats. They’re made from yellow twill with a high-rise waist.
(Photo via @mija_mija)
Annabel Rosendahl in the Weekday Shilou trousers.
* A pair of baggy wide leg workwear style cargo trousers made from a sturdy cotton twill. These have reinforced top stitching along the seams, front slit patch pockets, side patch-on pockets, and back pockets.
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
Jessica Minkoff in the Rotate Birger Christensen Orenda jeans. Available at MYTHERESA
* Update your denim edit with the Scandi-cool Orenda jeans from Rotate Birger Christensen. They’re made from pure cotton denim and feature cut lines down the front and back. Pair them with the matching Trina jacket.
(Photo via @jessicaminkoff)