TopShop Christmas 2014 ad campaign with Cara Delevingne
Topshop and Cara go hand in hand since back in June it was revealed that Cara Delevingne would be the first ever solo face of Topshop – a campaign even Kate Moss hasn’t bagged. As part of her job description she has starred in the Autumn Winter 2014 campaign and opened the show at London Fashion Week in September, so we weren’t surprised the super-cool Brit is fronting the super-cool brand’s Christmas campaign. The result? Well, it’s super-cool, natch. Cara brings a sultry grunge feel to the retro-inspired Holiday collection (and is that a feather boa we spy?!). With the party season fast approaching, get in there quick – it’s bound to be a sell-out.
READ MORE: Buy TopShop’s Holiday Collection 2014
Shop Cara’s Mongolian sheepskin stole HERE
Shop Cara’s dress HERE
Shop Cara’s embellished bandeau jumpsuit HERE
- The only winter coat you’ll wear forever
- How to style a denim mini skirt for fall (when it’s still warm outside)
- This accessible luxury brand took on the Chanel Boy bag, and we are obssesed!
- How to style a denim mini skirt for summer (with fall accessories)
- The Lexa satchel: Chloé’s it-bag (for fall winter 2016)
- This fall, put a modern take on the trench coat
- How to make shorts appropriate for the office this summer
- Here’s how fashion girls are wearing cropped fur jackets this winter
- Kendall Jenner’s Aquazzura pompom-embellished slippers we just fell for
- Maria Grazia Chiuri greatest hits at Valentino